Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Unit breakdown and full description

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Hybrid View

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:38 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Unit breakdown and full description

I have put together a breakdown and full description of all the Units in CAG and a full description of each. To read the article, you can click here.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,294,205
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Re:Unit breakdown and full description

As everyone knows by know, not everyone agrees with the way CAG is structured. Many Members of CAG have quit on the Clan because they can not display any discipline and stay active on our forums and website. Many also have quit on the Clan because they join the Clan and then realize that it is not easy to follow the Clan's structure.

CAG offers many opportunities for all its Members ranging from Staff positions to Leadership roles in the Clan. All Members are required to read the Unit breakdown and description article. I will be revising the Unit breakdown and Rank and Unit Structure from time to time. So check often for any revisions made to them.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 4412
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:38 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

sorry guys i haven't been feeling real well lately.. i have to put health before all. When i get to feeling better i will be back in full swing. And will be playing earlier than i normally do. i would also like to add. That i would like ALL clan member to try and hook up with clan members when u are on. I have seen to many times people in their own groups running with a tag and some people i have no idea who they are tagged up with our clan tag because they are a friend. And a couple with different clan tags while not playing with CAG members. This is not acceptable.. Either rep the clan or rep another don't do both. it is a slap in the face and a breech of clan loyalty. Please respect the clan.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,469,073
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

GRIZZLYJDS wrote:
    sorry guys i haven't been feeling real well lately.. i have to put health before all. When i get to feeling better i will be back in full swing. And will be playing earlier than i normally do. i would also like to add. That i would like ALL clan member to try and hook up with clan members when u are on. I have seen to many times people in their own groups running with a tag and some people i have no idea who they are tagged up with our clan tag because they are a friend. And a couple with different clan tags while not playing with CAG members. This is not acceptable.. Either rep the clan or rep another don't do both. it is a slap in the face and a breech of clan loyalty. Please respect the clan.
    GRIZZLY, take your time man, health comes first, "do not" neglect your health!. Hope everything is good with you and when you are ready you are ready, don't rush it!

With that said, under no circumstances is anyone to take off the CAG Tag. Code of Conduct states so and I will not tolerate such actions by anyone. GRIZZ, I am going to ask that you hand out demerit points to those who have violated the Code of Conduct.

I also need to know who is running around with the CAG Tag. We need to act stern and not tolerate any violations of our Code of Conduct. The only way people can wear the CAG Tag is if they are, (a) recruits and must wear it in lower case, (b) if they have registered and filled out the recruit form.

Anyone associated with individuals who are wearing the CAG Tag and who are not offical members, authorized or given a special permission to do so, will be held accountable.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:38 PM

yeah many times also i send invites and am ignored the first thing i do is look to see whos on ,my friend list consist of all CAG with the exception of my neighbor. i too dont always agree with the way some of our matches end up due to free for all style play, but we're a team. i get on send my invites and if i get no response then hey i did my part however when i started we were a hardcore playin team i suck at the others and would rather not play those , not for me but not to bring the rest of the crew down.! all in all im down! blood in blood out!!

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 75,006
    Next Level: 79,247

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

nperez48 wrote:
    yeah many times also i send invites and am ignored the first thing i do is look to see who's on ,my friend list consist of all CAG with the exception of my neighbor. i too don't always agree with the way some of our matches end up due to free for all style play, but we're a team. i get on send my invites and if i get no response then hey i did my part however when i started we were a hardcore playing team i suck at the others and would rather not play those , not for me but not to bring the rest of the crew down.! all in all I'm down! blood in blood out!!
    This is exactly how I feel. Like I said before, if you are invited to a game by another Clan member especially Unit Leaders, you need to accept the invite or respond back with a reason why you can not accept it. Failure to do so will result in demerit points, after 3 demerit points for the same violation you will be removed from the Clan. Demerit points will also prevent you from further promotions in the Clan.

So everyone needs to take this serious. I have no problem removing anyone for CAG for violations committed by any member. Read the Code of Conduct and educate yourselves. This is not directed to one single person but to CAG as a whole!
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Just a reminder you guys, this thread is meant for discussions regarding the structure of Units. Lets keep all other topics where they belong. It helps us all from getting confused. If you guys are looking for a specific topic, please use the search feature on the top right corner. Thanks to all in advance.
    cag clan cheechdogg

+ Post New Thread