Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: A little clue about what to expect for the next Battlefield update

Game news, updates and community announcements on BF3 and BF4

Rep Points: 60
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:02 AM
    CoC Offender

A little clue about what to expect for the next Battlefield update

Click here!

I hope they're going to nerf that damn flashlight. Every time I see that bright light it means death. I feel like I'm being accepted into heaven every time I see the bright light. As for the mortars, jets and anti-aircraft balances... I hope they increase the effectiveness on that shit! I was rolling with a jet quite a bit last night and I felt like I was fighting a war in a parallel universe. My fight was in the skies and I was totally ineffective when it came to hitting ground targets for my squad. My squad members kept telling me that they had marked targets for me and I just wasn't seeing it on my HUD. I was also trying to mark targets for them thinking that a bird's eye view would give them some extra intel on the enemy but I don't know how effective that was. Nothing I tried to mark showed up on my HUD, but I was getting random Spot Bonuses for these invisible marked targets that were taken down by my team.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 485,961
    Next Level: 555,345

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

Re: A little clue about what to expect for the next Battlefield update

Quote Originally Posted by "VENOM OF SINS" post=8593
    Click here!

I hope they're going to nerf that damn flashlight. Every time I see that bright light it means death. I feel like I'm being accepted into heaven every time I see the bright light. As for the mortars, jets and anti-aircraft balances... I hope they increase the effectiveness on that shit! I was rolling with a jet quite a bit last night and I felt like I was fighting a war in a parallel universe. My fight was in the skies and I was totally ineffective when it came to hitting ground targets for my squad. My squad members kept telling me that they had marked targets for me and I just wasn't seeing it on my HUD. I was also trying to mark targets for them thinking that a bird's eye view would give them some extra intel on the enemy but I don't know how effective that was. Nothing I tried to mark showed up on my HUD, but I was getting random Spot Bonuses for these invisible marked targets that were taken down by my team.
    Yeah I get that a lot while in a jet. Though when I have the Guided Missile I can spot targets like their gold!

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 108,400
    Next Level: 125,609

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

I wish they would nerf that flashlight but I mean it's really only used in close quarters. If you use it anywhere other than that then your just an idiot.

I am a terrible jet pilot, or helicopter pilot for that matter....But I can drive a tank like a pro. :P

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 179,110
    Next Level: 195,661

Rep Points: 60
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    CoC Offender

Even at a distance the flashlight is annoying. It's not blinding but it makes enemies look like giant orbs of light, making their actual bodies impossible to outline for some ratatatattttt....

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 485,961
    Next Level: 555,345

+ Post New Thread