Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: assassins creed revelations

Discuss all the new and upcoming games here.

Hybrid View

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:34 AM

assassins creed revelations

so assassins creed comes out next Tuesday, what are your guys opinions on the game. as for me I'm excited for it cause i love the series and have been playing it since its release and i can not wait for the new installment. this one takes Ezio to the ottoman empire and back to the past where the original assassins creed is referenced quite a lot so if you haven't played the first one i would recommend it. the multiplayer is back, revamped and improved which is great news to me considering the last multiplayer in brotherhood was a total let down. there is a pre order bundle available which gives you an expanded amount of bombs from the start as well as a special sword and bonus mission. so my question to you is are you getting it? i know there is a ton of games coming out from skyrim to mw3 and assassins creed probably isn't on the top of your list but before you make your decision view this trailer

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 142,092
    Next Level: 157,092

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 24th, 2024
    Local Time

Re: assassins creed revelations

skyrim looks crazy, i couldn't get into oblivion though but i am sure i will love this one i mean come on you can kill dragons and eat their souls............ that is bad ass as all hell B)

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 142,092
    Next Level: 157,092

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

I liked assassins creed but never got into it as much as I thought I would- I loved oblivion and can't wait for skyrim, but with COD and BF3 occupying my mind I'm gonna ask for it as a christmas present off my sister instead!
    I can't think of anything clever to put in my signature so I'm just gonna say hi!

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 236,923
    Next Level: 242,754

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:34 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

I don't really like those types of games. I like sports, shooters and racing games. My favorite game is actually Madden and NCAA football, but the last few years they have blown ass.

I did play the 1st asse's creed and I didn't feel it, so I know I wont be getting this one at all.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 284,028,608
    Next Level: 305,690,101

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)

There are no names to display.