CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 39 of 179 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:52 AM
    Forum NooB

Re: NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

wecome cant wait to kil stuff with u

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 434,321
    Next Level: 453,790

Division:
    [BFB]
    Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:52 AM
    Forum Regular

Re:NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Welcome to CAG, gt! Was good meeting you online tonight and getting in a few games... Keep an eye out for us all... you can almost always fine someone online to game with!

Cheers,
    CAG jsbrando

ap323gtx wrote:
    Hello my name is anthony XBL G/T ap323gtx im new to the site but i am ver impressed with it (ie) the ranking & awards system is just awesome i hope to play some black ops with you guys in the future im on prett much every night from 8pm-6am est. a little about myself im a full time volunteer firefighter and a reposessor for a well named company in virginia (sorry i cant tell you the name its classified). and i would just like to add that everyone has been very nice and helpful to me and i cant wait to become a part of CAG.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,042,051
    Next Level: 1,209,937

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Re:NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Welcome aboard my friend. Thanks for choosing us as your new Clan. Although you are getting all these welcomes from us, you will still need to make it as an official "DOGG".

Please read the front page carefully and get all the recruit info there. If you have any questions, please use this thread to ask away. Thanks a lot and again welcome aboard.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,814,133
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Re:What up, what up - Ptricky Intro Thread

Yea man I'm looking forward to get playing with your guys, do you all get on specific times?

CAG Dogg Level: 19 [?]
    Experience: 19,690
    Next Level: 22,851

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Hi I am a new member to this site, my name is Billy xbt Lou the Pit. I am looking to run on Homefront with some of you. I am not sure how find the Homefront clan, so any help would be great? I have a Xbox 360 that I just got, so the only game I have is Homefront. I have played FPS for a couple years now, and I like to run n gun alot. I was told about this site by Big Donbowski. I did have a Ps3, and I was pretty good at black ops, and my favorite BBC2. I am a team player but no one on Homefront likes to talk so thats what brought me here.
    Billy haas

CAG Dogg Level: 14 [?]
    Experience: 4,917
    Next Level: 5,517

Division:
    [BFB]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

Re:New Member

Welcome to CAG, Lou! Please contact Twinz of Death for recruit information and how to rank up within CAG. Until you earn your Marksman badge, please use the lower case [cag] clan tag.

CAG jsbrando

Lou the PIt wrote:
    Hi I am a new member to this site, my name is Billy xbt Lou the Pit. I am looking to run on Homefront with some of you. I am not sure how find the Homefront clan, so any help would be great? I have a Xbox 360 that I just got, so the only game I have is Homefront. I have played FPS for a couple years now, and I like to run n gun alot. I was told about this site by Big Donbowski. I did have a Ps3, and I was pretty good at black ops, and my favorite BBC2. I am a team player but no one on Homefront likes to talk so thats what brought me here.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,042,051
    Next Level: 1,209,937

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Welcome Lou. We're glad to have you. As brando said before me, contact twinz about the recruiting process. If you're looking for people to join games with, try and talk with don, Big donbowski, or kap, CAG Kapt Koon. They are our most active members on Homefront right now, other than our clan's leader, CAG CheechDogg.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,318,446
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Lou the PIt welcome to the CAG Clan Community. I am currently super busy with our website and I am not even able to enjoy much gaming. The times I do play are for practices for our competition Squad on Black Ops: 360.

Big donbowski will be in charge of all new members on Homefront with KaptKoon as the Commander. If you have any questions ask Big donbowski. I will hopefully be playing Homefront sometime next week, hopefully by then the servers are working better than they are right now.

But in the meantime, continue playing with Big donbowski and help him recruit new members as well. Thanks in advance my friend.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,814,133
    Next Level: 305,690,101

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time

DarkSlick86 Reporting for duty

greeting everyone my name is Riko as everyone calls me or former Corporal Byanille of the US Army Infantry, credit for your discover goes to MW3Forum.com which i am also a newly registered member and found this clan, but credit for my recruit ill give to REDD FISH since he was the first person i added at like 0430 in the morning lol. being infantry im more of an aggressive run and shoot everything in my path kinda guy but tacful if needed. since im now retired im available usually during the day but my connection may be slow since the ppl i stay with just LOVE watching Netflix on their PS3 so i play better at night usually after 2200 estern..however im still usually on killing zombies solo so feel free to send me msgs or requests...nice to meet you all and i cant wait to kick some a** (not sure if im allowed to say it) and forget taking names! HOOAH!!
    BLKOPSSIG2 2

CAG Dogg Level: 23 [?]
    Experience: 58,985
    Next Level: 62,494

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Re:DarkSlick86 Reporting for duty

Welcome to CAG dark! Any other information needed about the recruit process can be given to you by CAG Twinz of Death, as he is in charge of our new recruits. Make sure you add as many of us as you can and i look forward to getting some games in with you.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,318,446
    Next Level: 2,530,022

+ Post New Thread