CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 170 of 179 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1790

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:47 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by theojr567 View Post
    Dear Cag,I am a 15 year old gamer love playing cod every since waw.I play xb1 and ps4 on a daily basis.On an average my KD is a 1.45 on every cod.I have been looking forward to playing tournaments in the near future.Recently I have been doing some with my friend in Dallas.One of my best thing I'm good at is making banners and editing videos I recently also left the YouTube series due to my lost of 20,000 subs from a flag.All I am just here to look forward to be playing with you guys and have a good competitive tournament going on.
    Sincerely ,
    Theo Hodges
    Welcome to CAG if you haven't got your application done make sure you submit it. If you have make sure you add me at CAG Tricky3 look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,917,139
    Next Level: 4,297,834

Rep Points: 80
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:47 PM

Dear Cag,I am a gamer who loves playing cod every since waw.I play xb1 and ps4 on a daily basis.On an average my KD is a 1.45 on every cod.I have been looking forward to playing tournaments in the near future.Recently I have been doing some with my friend in Dallas.One of my best thing I'm good at is making banners and editing videos I recently also left the YouTube series due to my lost of 20,000 subs from a flag.All I am just here to look forward to be playing with you guys and have a good competitive tournament going on.
    Sincerely ,
    Theo

CAG Dogg Level: 17 [?]
    Experience: 10,094
    Next Level: 13,278

Rep Points: 80
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:47 PM

Dear Cag,I am a gamer who loves playing cod every since waw.I play xb1 and ps4 on a daily basis.On an average my KD is a 1.45 on every cod.I have been looking forward to playing tournaments in the near future.Recently I have been doing some with my friend in Dallas.One of my best thing I'm good at is making banners and editing videos I recently also left the YouTube series due to my lost of 20,000 subs from a flag.All I am just here to look forward to be playing with you guys and have a good competitive tournament going on.
    Sincerely ,
    Theo

CAG Dogg Level: 17 [?]
    Experience: 10,094
    Next Level: 13,278

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:47 PM

Hi guys my name is Jay - the games I mainly play are GTA V - Forza Horizon 2, Battlefield Hardline & sometimes Battlefield 4. After having a game with HG8, GrayGray, JB, & Mad I feel CAG is my type off clan/platoon... Friendly guys to talk to & have a laugh with.. Thank you guys for the opportunity

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,331,483
    Next Level: 5,107,448

5. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (July 6th, 2015),HG867 (July 8th, 2015),PS3 STINKZZZZZZ (August 8th, 2015)

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:47 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SECJay View Post
    Hi guys my name is Jay - the games I mainly play are GTA V - Forza Horizon 2, Battlefield Hardline & sometimes Battlefield 4. After having a game with HG8, GrayGray, JB, & Mad I feel CAG is my type off clan/platoon... Friendly guys to talk to & have a laugh with.. Thank you guys for the opportunity
    Welcome to the family Jay. Looking forward to boosting cars with you.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,508,256
    Next Level: 6,058,010

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Cookie For This Fucking Post:

SECJay (July 7th, 2015)

Rep Points: 1325
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by theojr567 View Post
    Sincerely ,
    Theo
    Hit me up on ps4 @Blazeitbatman and we can play some aw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 104,471
    Next Level: 125,609

Rep Points: 11513
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

Hello CAG, I'm the new guy. I'm really looking forward to joining CAG. My name is Michael or Laz some people can not pronounce Lazarus right so you may call me Laz. I'm on ps3 and I mainly play advanced warfare but I also play Destiny, rocksmith and need for speed. I have a good headset but I really don't like to talk unless I have to. The reason is because I have a speech impairment which makes me stutter. Anywho, if they are any questions you would like to ask me go ahead. I usually work night time up to 10:45. Lastly, are they any other thing I need to fill out? My phone is a little weird so I can't really look at everything right yet.

Forgot to ask, does CAG do clan wars in advanced warfare.

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 702,894
    Next Level: 824,290

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lazarus_M For This Fucking Post:

Rise-KingJames (July 12th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus_M View Post
    Hello CAG, I'm the new guy. I'm really looking forward to joining CAG. My name is Michael or Laz some people can not pronounce Lazarus right so you may call me Laz. I'm on ps3 and I mainly play advanced warfare but I also play Destiny, rocksmith and need for speed. I have a good headset but I really don't like to talk unless I have to. The reason is because I have a speech impairment which makes me stutter. Anywho, if they are any questions you would like to ask me go ahead. I usually work night time up to 10:45. Lastly, are they any other thing I need to fill out? My phone is a little weird so I can't really look at everything right yet.

Forgot to ask, does CAG do clan wars in advanced warfare.
    hey bud! You shouldn't worry if you've got a speech impairment & if you stutter I'm pretty sure the CAG guys don't care as long as your working as a team & can provide the guys with backup on the field... Good luck chap

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,331,483
    Next Level: 5,107,448

12. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (July 8th, 2015),CAG JB (July 8th, 2015),NuT jOb (July 7th, 2015),Rise-KingJames (July 12th, 2015)

Rep Points: 120
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time

hi everyone my gt is ZE120S but just call me zeros. im looking for a clan that plays battelfield hardline for the xboxone. the games i have and play are cod aw,bf 4 and hardline, forza, eso, dying lite, destiny, minecraft, and the crew, i have otters but to much to list them i farliy new to xbox one i just swiched over when cod aw came out. i play alot at night bc of work.

CAG Dogg Level: 19 [?]
    Experience: 20,173
    Next Level: 22,851

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ZE12OS For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 8th, 2015)

Rep Points: 41851
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by ZE12OS View Post
    hi everyone my gt is ZE120S but just call me zeros. im looking for a clan that plays battelfield hardline for the xboxone. the games i have and play are cod aw,bf 4 and hardline, forza, eso, dying lite, destiny, minecraft, and the crew, i have otters but to much to list them i farliy new to xbox one i just swiched over when cod aw came out. i play alot at night bc of work.

Hey welcome to CAG. Feel free to add me if you ever want to game it up!

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,759,871
    Next Level: 8,476,240

+ Post New Thread