Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 163 of 179 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1790

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 85
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:24 AM

Hey everyone, I'm Gamerb0y07 (nametag was inspired by my 7 yr old son). I'm pretty new to the COD games and looking forward to learning the ropes and improving my gameplay. This is the first clan I've ever been in and so far it's not disappointing. I've played WoW for quite a few years, so I'm not a total noob when it comes to clans (guilds) and team play with team input and effort.

I do have a 7 yr old that does play the game some, however, I don't allow him to play without me present due to the language of other players. I also have a 1 yr old and been married for 15 yrs. been with the local Sheriffs Office as a deputy sheriff for 7 yrs now. If I can help with any questions feel free to drop a pm. Thanks again ;]

CAG Dogg Level: 21 [?]
    Experience: 35,613
    Next Level: 38,246

Rep Points: 657
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:24 AM

What's up everyone my handue at the moment is DHG cjbec225. This is my first day in the recruitment process and I'm on my way home from work ready to do some work on COD tonight. Any advice or help is always appreciated and I'm looking forward to doing what's needed to make the clan. I should be on live in less then a hour on the Xbox one anyone that will be on playing advanced warefare please friend request me. Looking forward to playing with everyone and if there's anything I can do to help please just ask.

CAG Dogg Level: 17 [?]
    Experience: 10,681
    Next Level: 13,278

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DHG cjbec225 View Post
    What's up everyone my handue at the moment is DHG cjbec225. This is my first day in the recruitment process and I'm on my way home from work ready to do some work on COD tonight. Any advice or help is always appreciated and I'm looking forward to doing what's needed to make the clan. I should be on live in less then a hour on the Xbox one anyone that will be on playing advanced warefare please friend request me. Looking forward to playing with everyone and if there's anything I can do to help please just ask.
    Did you fill out a application yet? If you haven't , please do. It will help you a lot. Plus it will tell you what members to add that play AW. A member from Bravo Squad will be in touch with you after submitting the application.

XBOX 360 Division Commander
    Major General

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,525,651
    Next Level: 7,172,237

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Sgt Bear For This Fucking Post:

P33Tza (January 9th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 5886
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by DHG cjbec225 View Post
    Plz get rid of the DHG I will give u my 15 $ ms card I got for Christmas if need be

With precision and deadliness;
    CAG ShadowSnypr

CAG Dogg Level: 43 [?]
    Experience: 3,101,094
    Next Level: 3,609,430

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Hey I am Alex, PSN: iBeatJew. First I wanted to start with please don't take my PSN as a insult. I did not mean it to be rude, I don't hate anyone. People have told me I am not allowed to join there clan because of my PSN and if thats the case here I understand. When I created my first PSN I had another name but forgot the password so I made another one and I have always had Jew in the name because when I was younger I had a Jew Fro. Moving on, I hope to meet a lot of friends here, Hope people like playing with me, and if they do then keep me around. I had to leave my other clan because they were all going to Xbox 1 and I was the black sheep who was PS4!!!!

I am 20, I'm a MASSHOLE (live in Massachusetts) and pretty chill, I just got back into call of duty, its tough when you have no friends on it and you want to play. But I am trying to find more friends. SO I am here, Applying, and if anyone could just send me a link to the listing of people I am suppose to add on PS4 because with the introduction forum it said "add the people on the list to get a tryout" but maybe I am blind and I didn't see the list. And also add me on PS4, I would love to play around, goof off, and make new friends.

CAG Dogg Level: 15 [?]
    Experience: 7,118
    Next Level: 7,465

Rep Points: 9899
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Hey guys! I played with a few members and some recruits last night and had a lot of fun. Feel free to add me on XBox 1. My GT is MR G 2013

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 663,776
    Next Level: 677,567

Rep Points: 1765
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Welcome guys add me on xbox one gamer tag snoopy skadoosh

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 456,636
    Next Level: 555,345

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Snoopyskadoosh For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (January 10th, 2015)

Rep Points: 5141
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:24 AM
    Forum NooB

Hey what's up guys. TheNudeCowboy here (xb1) Just joined, really new around here, hope we can start playing soon

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 348,475
    Next Level: 369,628

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Nude Cowboy For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by TheNudeCowboy View Post
    Hey what's up guys. TheNudeCowboy here (xb1) Just joined, really new around here, hope we can start playing soon
    Welcome bud, make sure you fill out an application and keep track of it so you know who you need to add. What game are you applying for?

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 7,056,834
    Next Level: 7,172,237

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:24 AM

new to the clan! i play COD GHOSTS on PS4. feel free to add me or send msgs, Nanolathe11

CAG Dogg Level: 1 [?]
    Experience: 0
    Next Level: 10

+ Post New Thread