Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 153 of 179 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1790

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 9386
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:39 PM
    Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HG867 View Post
    No worries. Wasn't trying to step on your toes or anything either if it seemed like that.
    Your good lol I'm a lil nuts about rules lol he's a good guy just making sure he don't get banned before he gets a chance

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 839,717
    Next Level: 1,000,000

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ObamaAteMyDogg For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (October 16th, 2014)

Rep Points: 85
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:39 PM

Hi CAG members,

I would like to tell a little about myself, I'm 44 years old, Carsales manager, married for 7 years, a son 8 almost 9 years old. I come from Denmark live ½ hour drive from Copenhagen (Capital).

I've been playing FPS games for as long as I remember, also been a member of another clan, which I left 6 months ago after almost 2 years. That clan was my first ever, I realy enjoyed it there, but personal reasons made me leave. When I resigned I was DC (Division Commander) for a GRO/GRP division, I've had several positions (DC/DO/CO/XO/SO/DI), so being in a clan is not new to me. The reason I wanted to join your clan is that I've read a lot about it, and what I've read has all been good, so I thought why not try it out.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to PM or message me, looking forward to be a part of CAG.

I only have PC

All the best
    Dreadwolf

CAG Dogg Level: 20 [?]
    Experience: 25,460
    Next Level: 29,658

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Dreadwolf For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 16th, 2014),HG867 (October 16th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:39 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

@ Dreadwolf - always good to see players from across the pond my Man, hope you like it here and your leadership skills could come in handy ...

As to advertising websites, as long as people don't post direct hyper links to their sites I am fine, if just said he was an admin for that site so that is fine ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,189,437
    Next Level: 305,690,101

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 28502
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    @ Dreadwolf - always good to see players from across the pond my Man, hope you like it here and your leadership skills could come in handy ...

As to advertising websites, as long as people don't post direct hyper links to their sites I am fine, if just said he was an admin for that site so that is fine ...
    Thank you, that is how we survive too, selling advertising, and when I went back and looked at it, I see how it could be misunderstood that I was trying to get a free plug for my job. It wasn't meant like that an anyway, and I apologize again, and thank you for seeing it for what it was, an introduction. I look forward to kickin some butt on xBox with you guys!
    Thanks again

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,065,916
    Next Level: 2,111,327

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to StainShake For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 11933
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:39 PM

Well guys, it's been quite a while since I've seen a lot of my CAG family and called it home but, rendaveauxing up with several CAG members brought back some pretty good (and drunken) memories. I'll be re-applying I suppose? Or however that will work, either way you guys will be seeing a lot more of me. Happy hunting gents.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,284,079
    Next Level: 1,460,206

10. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to WildW3st21 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (October 27th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (October 27th, 2014),Nesty (October 27th, 2014),RainyDaiz (October 28th, 2014)

Rep Points: 495
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by WildW3st21 View Post
    Well guys, it's been quite a while since I've seen a lot of my CAG family and called it home but, rendaveauxing up with several CAG members brought back some pretty good (and drunken) memories. I'll be re-applying I suppose? Or however that will work, either way you guys will be seeing a lot more of me. Happy hunting gents.
    You already have your marksman bro! We can make you a active member within the BF division again though!

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,655,301
    Next Level: 10,000,000

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (October 27th, 2014)

Rep Points: 13764
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:39 PM

Hello, everyone

My name is Dalton, and I very recently purchased my Xbox One. Loving it so far. As for saying a bit about myself, well that's not all that difficult or complicated. I am a Correction's Officer in Tennessee, former Army Infantry, married, and 29. When not working, whether that be at the jail or the gym, or spending time with my wife I am playing on my Xbox, or sometimes SWTOR on my PC, thought I don't get on there too often these days. I enjoy good military shooters and just about anything Sci-Fi (RPG, Action-Adventure, doesn't really matter). I am also pretty reserved, and I don't really get gamer rage.

When I purchased BF4 yesterday afternoon and started DLing it (which, at the time of this post, it is still downloading *ugh*) I immediately got on the internet and began searching for a clan. I really don't like going it alone, and definitely wouldn't be thrilled about doing so in a 64 player environment. I am first and foremost a team player. I would say I am average in my gunplay, since I have actually been out of the shooter scene for quite a long time, but I will definitely get better as I get used to shooters again. I really just started getting back into shooters with the release of Destiny.

Not much more to say about myself, as there's really nothing grand or special about me. Just an average man looking for a good group of individuals to game with.

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 90,426
    Next Level: 100,000

14. The Following 9 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Dalton8522 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (November 7th, 2014),CAG Death (November 7th, 2014),CAG JB (November 6th, 2014),HG867 (November 6th, 2014),MERZiN8 (November 6th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (November 6th, 2014),Nesty (November 6th, 2014),RzaRay (November 6th, 2014),The Master ET (November 6th, 2014)

Rep Points: 495
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton8522 View Post
    Hello, everyone

My name is Dalton, and I very recently purchased my Xbox One. Loving it so far. As for saying a bit about myself, well that's not all that difficult or complicated. I am a Correction's Officer in Tennessee, former Army Infantry, married, and 29. When not working, whether that be at the jail or the gym, or spending time with my wife I am playing on my Xbox, or sometimes SWTOR on my PC, thought I don't get on there too often these days. I enjoy good military shooters and just about anything Sci-Fi (RPG, Action-Adventure, doesn't really matter). I am also pretty reserved, and I don't really get gamer rage.

When I purchased BF4 yesterday afternoon and started DLing it (which, at the time of this post, it is still downloading *ugh*) I immediately got on the internet and began searching for a clan. I really don't like going it alone, and definitely wouldn't be thrilled about doing so in a 64 player environment. I am first and foremost a team player. I would say I am average in my gunplay, since I have actually been out of the shooter scene for quite a long time, but I will definitely get better as I get used to shooters again. I really just started getting back into shooters with the release of Destiny.

Not much more to say about myself, as there's really nothing grand or special about me. Just an average man looking for a good group of individuals to game with.
    Welcome to the clan man! You have came to the right place! Do you HALO? Cause I do?? I will be on tonight so we can start working on your marksman games!

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,655,301
    Next Level: 10,000,000

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

Nesty (November 6th, 2014)

Rep Points: 4125
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Great to have you be apart of our brotherhood. Hope you enjoy it and have lots of FUN..!! :-)

I am your Master..!!

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,878,621
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Rep Points: 13764
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by The Master ET View Post
    Great to have you be apart of our brotherhood. Hope you enjoy it and have lots of FUN..!! :-)

I am your Master..!!
    That is simply not possible. In reality, I am over 7,000 years old, have slain all of my enemies and then some, created dozens of nations, started a fighting order of monks that use space magic in a galaxy far far away, and many other things I won't bother to name. So, you simply could not be my master. That just wouldn't make any sense at all...

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 90,426
    Next Level: 100,000

19. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Dalton8522 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Death (November 7th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (November 6th, 2014),Nesty (November 6th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread