Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 179 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 85
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    10:43 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Re:pervysage2000 welcome to cagclan.com

pervy, what's your gamertag? I didn't receive a friend request so I'm not sure if I have you added or not.
    camping

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 721,377
    Next Level: 824,290

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

I sent you the request. I'll be online all day tomorrow playin mw2.
    camping

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Basically you've just got to get into some games with clan members. I know you're in Japan and I have no idea what the time difference is. I'm on the East Coast in the US and I typically play during the day about 10AM - 5 PM. Darn Sniper plays with me at that time and any other guys we can get. We play Hardcore Team Deathmatch and we'll just play as a team. We're not looking for guys who get nukes every game or go 20-0 or whatever. We just want guys who play smart, can hold a position with us and who can communicate. Pretty much all we care about is winning. I don't care if you go 1-10 as long as you're communicating and helping the team. When I first joined the clan my job was to run out and find the enemies positions. I died a lot doing this, but I still got kills and was able to help the team win because we knew their positions. LOL Sorry for the rambling, but this is pretty much what we're all about.
    camping

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    03:43 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Here are some additional task you will have during your recruitment stage pervy.

Seeing that you are in the military I am sure you understand how real life bootcamp works. Of course a bootcamp for this game will be pretty difficult to set up so we have set up a bootcamp for online gamers. Just like Droppin said, we are looking for team players who can communicate and can stay disciplined during games. We have certain ares on each map we like to hold down and set up a perimeter. All avenues of approach are covered and we all rely on each. If everyone does their job and follows gameplan, there is no way we lose a match.

Using the forums will also help you speed up the process. The more you post the quicker you promote as well. When you get a chance, please read the Rank and Unit structure (Chain of Command) to find out more about how our Units are set up and how the Chain of Command works in our Clan as well.

Daily visits to our website will also show that you are really interested in the Clan and also keeps you updated on what is going on. Use the website to your advantage.

Members of the Clan come and go all the time. Some join and then find out that to remain a member of CAG is not as easy as they thought it would be. I am looking for members who want to lead and take charge. CAG is not just a Clan on the 360, we are also on the PS3 and that means I have to monitor both of them as often as possible. In order for me to keep things running smoothly, I will need strong Unit Leaders which I can trust to help me do this.

All Clan Members and recruits have special access to the "WAR ROOM" where you can find the Rank and Unit Structure (Chain of Command) and other information only for Clan Members. Make sure to browse through it thoroughly. Here you can find the rosters for both platoons and all our Units.

If you have any questions post them here on this thread. I'll talk to you soon.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,223,658
    Next Level: 305,690,101

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

We play HC Team Deathmatch because it eliminates a lot of the bullshit associated with lag and whatnot. It's also more fitted to a "team" game because it's pretty much one shot and you're dead, so you can't run around like a retard and expect to accomplish anything haha.
    camping

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

Charlie's doesn't have a fire team leader right now but Dropping is a fireteam leader, so report to him. Any questions you might have direct them to him. Charlie's will need a fireteam leader so if you are interested let Droppin know, talk to you soon.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

crazybakaa welcome to CAG

Welcome to cagclan.com and thanks for registering and filling out the process form. Keep visiting the website as much as you can. Use the props system to give others props which will also help you get promoted quicker. Browse around and take a look at our Members only area "WAR ROOM" from the main menu.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

dunlapboys welcome to cagclan.com

Welcome to cagclan.com dunlapboys, it was good to have played with you the other night. Hope you visit us more often and maybe even look into joining the Clan as well.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

itzeclipse

Welcome to cagclan.com itzeclipse. Make sure you look through the whole website to get updated on what is going on with CAG. As a new recruit, you are fully responsible for knowing what is going on. I will give you a brief update of what you need to do.

All new recruits "must" complete the first level of the "Weapons Qualifications" and earn the Marksman Badge in order to move up to the 2nd phase of the recruitment stage.

Staying active on the forums will help you promote quicker too. Make sure you post all your ideas on the forums. The shoutbox on the front page is not the place to post topics, its only mean for quick 1 time questions. Update your "service record" and your profile for the forums as soon as you can.

Once you complete the Marksman level of the Weapons Qualifications, you need to make sure you ask any Unit Leader what to do in order to move up in the Ranks. Visit our Roster from the main menu to see who is who in CAG.

Try and complete your Marksman level as soon as possible, I am going to add a bootcamp that all CAG Brothers must pass in order to remain in CAG. I have a few of the requirements ready but not all.

Well itzeclipse again welcome to CAG. I hope you take the Clan serious and you move up in the ranks and you become a Leader in the Clan. That is what I am looking for in everyone that joins CAG. Thanks for your interest in CAG and "wash yer' buttcheeks"! :blink:
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

holypower welcome to cagclan.com

Welcome to CAG's Headquarters. We appreciate you being interested in registering with us. If you have any questions or you are simply looking for maybe a Clan match for your Clan, let us know. We are always here to answer questions. Thanks again.
    cag clan cheechdogg

+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 179 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast