Damn, Winged, are you my twin?

First, what's your last name... gotta see if it's as good "Italian" as mine.

Second, you sound a bit older... tell me you're older than me! :P

CAG WingedMunchies wrote:
okay i should have done this SOOOO long ago but i never got the chance. Well the name is munchies, or winged, quite simply either or, putting them together is just too long. I was an early gamer, back when i was a wee lad, started off with a super nintendo, the original gameboys, those brick things yeah lol non color. ive owned just about every system at one point since the super nintendo, grew up with the playstation for a while, ps2, nd then got my xbox.....where everything changed. i got into first person shooters early, with medal of honor, 007, etc. the one i played the most was halo 1-reach, i had no choice but to continue the story with that one...nd i have to say i wasn't dissapointed except for ODST...that was a letdown to me. then CoD modern warfare, MW2, and now BO. i was always more of a core player but im working to change that nd so far ive gotten better at hardcore mode, but as a sacrafice ive lost my core skills

now some random things about me, I LOVE ALL ITALIAN FOOD! i come from a full italian family on my dads side, homemade pasta, gravy, wine, the works and i wouldn't have it any other way. I have a dog, shes a rot/husky mix going on 6 years old now, shes my baby nd i loooooves her. i play on the 360, though i do have a ps3 i dont go on that cause it stays at my dads house. Godzilla is the king of all monsters nd it will stay that way! deadpool is my favorite comic book character. im almost always hungry, AKA the munchies part of my gamertag, Also cause i have a shirt that says munchies on it with pacman nd such...its a good shirt. but yeah...that about sums me up in a nutshell.