CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 98 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:02 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

From what I have hard, Paris Island is more tough that San Diego. At least you are not going to be doing it during the hot days of the summer
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,648,300
    Next Level: 305,690,101

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 1525
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:02 PM

Hey Everyone! Just posted my application to your clan Im on xbox360 applying to be in TC's Ghost Recon FS platoon. GamerTag: xNemesis617. hopefully ill be good enough and able to join and get to know everyone better!

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,810,217
    Next Level: 3,025,107

3. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Crazy x Sauce For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (June 1st, 2012),StormySGT ELIAS (June 3rd, 2012)

Rep Points: 160
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:02 PM

i will add you later what games do you play?

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 124,156
    Next Level: 125,609

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:02 PM

Hey my GT is gallzy111 I'm on the 360 and I play Ghost Recon FS. Can't wait to get some games going and to win with squad matches!
    Don't know how to get to play with people yet, but add me & invite me to play - can't wait.

CAG Dogg Level: 14 [?]
    Experience: 4,411
    Next Level: 5,517

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to gallzy111 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (June 1st, 2012)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gallzy111 View Post
    Hey my GT is gallzy111 I'm on the 360 and I play Ghost Recon FS. Can't wait to get some games going and to win with squad matches!
    Don't know how to get to play with people yet, but add me & invite me to play - can't wait.
    Hey hey gallzy111 welcome to our forums, I am glad you made it! Please make sure you fill out the clan application which will also introduce you to the rest of the clan. Once you have done that they will reply to your post and intro which is created automatically and we can then begin to play with you. The clan application form can be found here or from the menu at the top.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:02 PM

Post Sup!!!

Hi. Thank you for making me feel welcomed.My name is david gt jinkay..Strictly xbox 360..I am on everyday various times. Looking for a team that actually practices together and scrims.Not wanting to join a clan that just want's to be the biggest clan out there..I play anything competitive..Mostly play Gears of war 3 and Halo..Hope to see or play some with you all

CAG Dogg Level: 16 [?]
    Experience: 8,833
    Next Level: 10,000

Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:02 PM

Hey Gallzy111, We run games throughout most of the day and we'll be sure to play with you soon.

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 66,239
    Next Level: 79,247

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:02 PM

Just applied. Nice to meet you all. I look forward to having the opportunity to play with you all.
    Live in Wyoming, and love playing on-line with people that share a common goal and a mic, LOL!
    Smirking Baboon on XBL.

CAG Dogg Level: 19 [?]
    Experience: 22,054
    Next Level: 22,851

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by jinkay View Post
    Hi. Thank you for making me feel welcomed.My name is david gt jinkay..Strictly xbox 360..I am on everyday various times. Looking for a team that actually practices together and scrims.Not wanting to join a clan that just want's to be the biggest clan out there..I play anything competitive..Mostly play Gears of war 3 and Halo..Hope to see or play some with you all

Glad to see you made it to our forums jinkay. We are not one of those clans that just wants to be the biggest, at some point we will stop recruiting so you chose the right time to drop by and apply to join.

We play every day and you should always have someone to play with, we play very tactful games, team work is our main priority and the team comes before our own personal stats. I sure hope you know what I mean about that and by your post it seems you do.

So welcome to our forums , thank you for applying to join and we will get to you as soon as we can. Make sure you add me to your FL, CAG CheechDogg is my gamertag.

Quote Originally Posted by THE WERESHEEP View Post

Hey Gallzy111, We run games throughout most of the day and we'll be sure to play with you soon.
    As long as you have the gts of the Officers on here you will be fine. As you play with more of the other members you will begin to build up your friends list with more clan members. Glad you made it to our forums and I look forward to gaming it up with you and the rest of the new reruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Smirking Baboon View Post
    Just applied. Nice to meet you all. I look forward to having the opportunity to play with you all.
    Live in Wyoming, and love playing on-line with people that share a common goal and a mic, LOL!
    Smirking Baboon on XBL.
    Baboon great to see you and the rest of the recruits on here. We definitely have our hands fulll with all the new recruits and we are very excited to see so many interested players wanting to join CAG.

We play every day as long as the servers are working properly, so be prepared if someone sends you a game invite and accept it as soon as you can. Make sure that you stay active here on the forums as we will be posting important updates and times we are mostly on during the day .

Our facebook page is also a good thing for you and the rest of the new recruits and members to "LIKE". See you and the rest of the recruits soon!
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 722
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:02 AM

Hey guys,

applied 5 days ago and hoping that I may become a member soon. Ive played some with you guys already and it have been a blast.

Litte bout myself.
    Im a 32 year old Puerto Rican living up north in the icy Sweden. Long story how I ended up here but anyways, thats where I am atm. Im married and work as a social worker for the government. I investigare child welfare services. Its a nice job.

Ive been playing since NES 8 bit. Owned most of the consoles up till the sony ps1. After that I took a break from gaming for like 10 years. Bought a PS3, and traded it in for an xbox a year later. I play mostly shooters, Ghost and BF3 nowadays. Also enjoy playing action games and rpgs. The latets rpg im enjoying a lot is Dragons Dogma. IF you liked Dark souls you will definitely enjoy DD as well.

That it for now. Cheers guys.

Ricke

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 66,238
    Next Level: 79,247

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ricke80 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (June 2nd, 2012)

+ Post New Thread