CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 165 of 179 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1790

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 2796
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:15 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by Get_The_Chills View Post
    Hey what's going everyone? My name is Get_The_Chills on PSN, but just call me Chillz.

I have an Xbox player for the last 4 years(Give or take). I started off on Modern Warfare 2 where I joined SiN(Strength in Numbers). Not too long after I began to get into Competitve Gaming. I was a competitive quickscoper for about a year and a half until MW3 came out. On MW3 I got into Gamebattles much more seriously. Umm, Nothing else really interesting until Ghosts, Where I continued playing competitively. I got close to going down to MLG Anaheim, but internal strife prevented that from happening.

Anyway, Im pretty laid-backed and easy to get along with, so if anyone is up for some COD Ghosts on PS3 just hit me up. I am still new to Playstation(Less than a week), so I don't have many games yet, but I gotta make do with what I got. I also got BF4 but I havn't played it yet.
    You'll fit right in with the Ps3 community here in CAG, I'm on xbox 360. But I hear great things about the ps3 and Ps4 guys on that side of the river. I know you'll want to add CAG Nesty He's a ps4/ps3 player.

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 428,066
    Next Level: 453,790

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by Havocizzle View Post
    Hey folks,

Hi, and thanks for the welcome, I like scotch.

Years ago I played Americas Army Online and was pretty decent, albeit high as a kite most days, until the wife almost left me. I had to cut down (quit). I went by the username Wolverine, but then it got cool, so shortened it to wolf, then that was too common so I changed it to HaVoc which fit my style. Kamikaze all up in their shit. We had a clanmate who died a tragic death driving too fast, and he had "cizzle" at the end of his name. So in tribute we all added "cizzle" to our gamertags. I have used that name ever since...like 10 years.

I try to get on when I can but I fight forest fires in the summer and plow snow in the winter. So I am at the mercy of Mother Nature as to when I yet my fix. I just switched from the PS3 to the xbox world too.

ok nuff said.

Cheers
    -H-
    You didn't mention what game you play. lol. What games do you play on xbox360?

I play battlefield 4 on 360 More then welcome to hmu if bf4 is one of your games.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by Drakopuer View Post
    Hi all! I just joined CAG yesterday, I play Advanced Warfare (360) daily so hit me up! (Gamertag = username) I'm very excited to be a part of this community, this is my first clan, and I can't wait to get into some games with you guys!
    Welcome to CAG,

Is AW the only game you play on 360?

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

This is a intro I used to my former clan and I still think it's pretty good.

Intro:My name is Mathew and I am 15 years old. I am from Western Canada. Yes, the place were we live in igloos and its as cold as the ice age impatient. My favourite food is Steak and Hamburgers. My favourite movie would be dumb and dumber 2. My favourite book is Archie comics (typical clumsy teenager that wants a bunch of girls.)

Gaming:I use to be a big racing fan and that was also true with video games. When I was young my favourite video games were need for speed, forza, grand turismo, NASCAR and F1. I made many friends playing these games but the problem was all the people who thought it was necessary to cuss every word and call people vulgar names just to act "cool". So then I moved away from that genre and into FPS. My first FPS game was a PC game called "Rush Team" which I really used to like until updates ruined the game. My first console FPS was Call Of Duty:Ghosts. That game was honestly the worst COD I played out of the four I got to play on Xbox because of the camping and the whiny little kids and the OP guns which seemed like 2 hit kills no matter what. I would say my favourite game I ever played on Xbox was GTAV. Now that game was amazing, just the amount of fun and crazy things you could do and how realistic the game was, from working towards the Adder to having a pimped out garage and apartment with a guy that looked like a million dollars. Now this was close between GTA and MW3. Now MW3 was an amazing COD, from the guns to the QS to the amazing killcams to the community.

Closing:Hopefully the PS4 will become my favourite console community and the games are the best I have ever seen.
    A person who loves to play COD that will learn from someone better then themselves.

CAG Dogg Level: 13 [?]
    Experience: 3,559
    Next Level: 4,033

Rep Points: 235
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:15 PM
    CAG Recruiter

Hey CAG members! My name is Will Hawkins (John Wayn3 Swag) and I'm a new recruit in CAG. I'm looking forward to getting involved.

- Will

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 99,616
    Next Level: 100,000

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousGamers View Post
    This is a intro I used to my former clan and I still think it's pretty good.

Intro:My name is Mathew and I am 15 years old. I am from Western Canada. Yes, the place were we live in igloos and its as cold as the ice age impatient. My favourite food is Steak and Hamburgers. My favourite movie would be dumb and dumber 2. My favourite book is Archie comics (typical clumsy teenager that wants a bunch of girls.)

Gaming:I use to be a big racing fan and that was also true with video games. When I was young my favourite video games were need for speed, forza, grand turismo, NASCAR and F1. I made many friends playing these games but the problem was all the people who thought it was necessary to cuss every word and call people vulgar names just to act "cool". So then I moved away from that genre and into FPS. My first FPS game was a PC game called "Rush Team" which I really used to like until updates ruined the game. My first console FPS was Call Of Duty:Ghosts. That game was honestly the worst COD I played out of the four I got to play on Xbox because of the camping and the whiny little kids and the OP guns which seemed like 2 hit kills no matter what. I would say my favourite game I ever played on Xbox was GTAV. Now that game was amazing, just the amount of fun and crazy things you could do and how realistic the game was, from working towards the Adder to having a pimped out garage and apartment with a guy that looked like a million dollars. Now this was close between GTA and MW3. Now MW3 was an amazing COD, from the guns to the QS to the amazing killcams to the community.

Closing:Hopefully the PS4 will become my favourite console community and the games are the best I have ever seen.
    First off welcome,

What console(s) do you have and wat games are you currently playing???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by John Wayn3 Swag View Post
    Hey CAG members! My name is Will Hawkins (John Wayn3 Swag) and I'm a new recruit in CAG. I'm looking forward to getting involved.

- Will
    Hey John,

Welcome to CAG , thanks for joining.

What games do you play?

Rep Points: 965
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:15 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

- Introduction:

Hello everyone, thank you for making me feel so welcomed! I don't know if this is where I suppose to fully introduce myself but here goes!

I go by the name 'Based Zetsu'. I'm 20 years old & I'm a hardcore gamer that is all about positivity & loving others. I want to tryout for the [CAG] Xbox 360 division.

I think this clan has it all. This clan has great structure. I'm looking for more than just friends to play with; I want to be in a clan that is more like a family. I love that you all take what you do very seriously & I respect that alot!
    One other factor that I love about this clan is that there's opportunity to learn & grow. You work hard & stay loyal, you can achieve more. Also, it seems like there's always something to do & great people to meet in the process.

- Availability:

I work the graveyard shift from 10pm - 7:00am from Friday to Tuesday.
    Wednesdays & Thursdays are my days off where I can be online all day if needed.

- Outro
    I hope this information was a bit helpful and thanks for reading. I really look forward to playing with most of you & getting to know all of you. Thanks again!

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 156,554
    Next Level: 157,092

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Based Zetsu For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (January 26th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by Based Zetsu View Post
    - Introduction:

Hello everyone, thank you for making me feel so welcomed! I don't know if this is where I suppose to fully introduce myself but here goes!

I go by the name 'Based Zetsu'. I'm 20 years old & I'm a hardcore gamer that is all about positivity & loving others. I want to tryout for the [CAG] Xbox 360 division.

I think this clan has it all. This clan has great structure. I'm looking for more than just friends to play with; I want to be in a clan that is more like a family. I love that you all take what you do very seriously & I respect that alot!
    One other factor that I love about this clan is that there's opportunity to learn & grow. You work hard & stay loyal, you can achieve more. Also, it seems like there's always something to do & great people to meet in the process.

- Availability:

I work the graveyard shift from 10pm - 7:00am from Friday to Tuesday.
    Wednesdays & Thursdays are my days off where I can be online all day if needed.

- Outro
    I hope this information was a bit helpful and thanks for reading. I really look forward to playing with most of you & getting to know all of you. Thanks again!
    Welcome,
    This thread will work for intros. It's our main thread for everyone. So what games do you play? For Xbox 360. I am mainly battlefield 4. I am also available on upon request.

Again welcome to CAG!

Don't forget your application for the respected game looking for.

Rep Points: 965
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:15 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I mainly play CoD:AW, Black Ops II and BF4 as stated in my profile. I wanna really get into BF4 though but I never had no one to play it with. Its so fun and awesome. I will add you if thats ok.

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 156,554
    Next Level: 157,092

+ Post New Thread