CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 159 of 179 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1790

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:46 AM
    XBOX One Division Member

Quote Originally Posted by SprayAim View Post
    Man U suck balls :P

But then... I am still stick in the dark ages supporting Leeds U, pride of Yorkshire n all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha...i can't knock Leeds dude...hell, we got Cantona from you! (I'm ignoring Ferdinand...hes got a weird face).

And welcome to our home Fetus_Weiner...happy to have you here my man! Get settled in...use the forums and have fun with other like minded people dude.

Lieutenant Colonel - CAG Archangel
    - European Battalion Commander
    - Battlefield Brigade - Co Leader

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 13,904,619
    Next Level: 16,259,327

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

Ctidvaul (December 13th, 2014),Nesty (December 12th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:46 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus_Wiener View Post
    Hello clan. My name is Bryan Jackson. PSN: Fetus_Wiener. I'm 35 years old, I have a son who's about to turn 13 and I play video games. Is this CAG or AA? Ugh. Anyway. I'm usually on the playstation when I'm home. If I'm on I will most likely always stop my current game if someone wants to play Battlefield. I also play GTA5 but I don't have anyone to play online with so there's opportunity there as well. I am not the best run and gun player out there. I always played Rush alone, so I'm used to dying a lot. I am great for team support and communication. Which is good since that what Battlefield is all about. Anyway I'm not going to get more wordy than I already have. I look forward to meeting you all.

Yeah I know. Where did that name come from? Well some years back my older sister was dating a friend of mine for a small while. I ended up driving (sober) her home after a night out drinking. She is in the back seat talking to him on the phone. She hangs up, and yells "Screw Sonny and his little fetus wiener!" Well after I dried my tears of laugher I decided that had to be my PSN.
    Nice to meet you Bryan, I am currently on a large recruitment drive so you should have plenty of people to play on the PS3 with you soon

Great name, surprised no little jobsworths have reported it

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,603,547
    Next Level: 19,059,430

Rep Points: 1496
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:46 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SprayAim View Post
    Nice to meet you Bryan, I am currently on a large recruitment drive so you should have plenty of people to play on the PS3 with you soon

Great name, surprised no little jobsworths have reported it

I'm on the PS4. I don't want to go back to PS3 already...haha!

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 163,713
    Next Level: 195,661

5. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Fetus_Wiener For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (December 12th, 2014),Nesty (December 12th, 2014)

Rep Points: 510
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Archangel View Post
    I'm not sure I can allow this...a City supporter? Pffft! Red Devils lead the way!

I'm kidding of course...happy to have you here my man, welcome!

Lieutenant Colonel - CAG Archangel
    - European Battalion Commander
    - Battlefield Brigade - Co Leader
    Haha, guess i'll be looking forward to a few rants in the future. Glad to be onboard!

CAG Dogg Level: 23 [?]
    Experience: 60,515
    Next Level: 62,494

7. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ctidvaul For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (December 12th, 2014),Nesty (December 12th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

I'm on the PS4. I don't want to go back to PS3 already...haha!
    My bad Dude. HAHA

im recruiting for the 4 also though so all is well :P

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,603,547
    Next Level: 19,059,430

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

Fetus_Wiener (December 12th, 2014)

Rep Points: 1166
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:46 PM

Hello clan. My name is Bryan Jackson. PSN: Fetus_Wiener. I'm 35 years old, I have a son who's about to turn 13 and I play video games. Is this CAG or AA? Ugh. Anyway. I'm usually on the playstation when I'm home. If I'm on I will most likely always stop my current game if someone wants to play Battlefield. I also play GTA5 but I don't have anyone to play online with so there's opportunity there as well. I am not the best run and gun player out there. I always played Rush alone, so I'm used to dying a lot. I am great for team support and communication. Which is good since that what Battlefield is all about. Anyway I'm not going to get more wordy than I already have. I look forward to meeting you all.

Yeah I know. Where did that name come from? Well some years back my older sister was dating a friend of mine for a small while. I ended up driving (sober) her home after a night out drinking. She is in the back seat talking to him on the phone. She hangs up, and yells "Screw Sonny and his little fetus wiener!" Well after I dried my tears of laugher I decided that had to be my PSN.
    Most beautiful origin story of all time *crys from awesomeness*. Can't wait to play ps4 sometime.

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 149,825
    Next Level: 157,092

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Sentryrecon For This Fucking Post:

Fetus_Wiener (December 12th, 2014),Nesty (December 12th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Well my name is Matthew or Matt it doesn't matter. I'm 17 and live in Queensland, Australia (EST or UCT +10:00). I've been playing first person shooters since I was like 5 or 6 (kind of too young when you think about it) with my first fps game being halo. My Xbox gamer tag and psn are both sentryrecon. The name originally came from my halo 3, reach and 4 clan, the UUF or the sentry empire. Thus the sentry part. The recon came from being perhaps the stealthiest mother fucker in the clan as before we raided a base it was my job to sneak in and report armaments, secret entrances, the layout of the base... etc before falling back and taking up a sniper position. And so that's really my origin story. Everyone either calls me recon or re re but I don't mind as long as I can understand it. Ah what else? I'm in my final year of school next year and then I plan to go to university and get a degree in Information Technology and game design with a major in animation just in anybody wanted to know. I mostly play BF4, Destiny or The Last of Us on PS4 however I still have my 360 and would like to play stuff like GOW or GTA5 with you guys. I just finished my marksman yesterday with Nesty and can't wait to become a full member of the clan, I'm looking forward to playing with a community who is casual but serious when it needs to be.

Well that's that, feel free to chuck me a friend request on PlayStation or Xbox so we can play together sometime.

13. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Sentryrecon For This Fucking Post:

Fetus_Wiener (December 12th, 2014),Nesty (December 12th, 2014)

Rep Points: 1496
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

I'm going to get started on my Marksman tonight. Ready to get this party started. I'm sure we will play tonight (ps4) if your on.

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 163,713
    Next Level: 195,661

15. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Fetus_Wiener For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (December 18th, 2014),Nesty (December 17th, 2014),Sentryrecon (December 12th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

I'm going to get started on my Marksman tonight. Ready to get this party started. I'm sure we will play tonight (ps4) if your on.
    Sure mate sounds good

Rep Points: 1765
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time