Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 112 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1790

Thread: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:19 PM

Tourney for which game and when? Looked through the forums but didnt find any info

CAG Dogg Level: 18 [?]
    Experience: 17,113
    Next Level: 17,484

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to cripdsanity For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 85
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time

Hey all, i'm Erik ,aka Tonier. Been playing shooters online for a long time and finally got sick of playing with randoms who don't understand the concept of a team. I'm new to the clans, but think I've got what it takes. I live in Kentucky and am a student at the University of Louisville (2013 Sugar Bowl champs hell yeah!). I'm an Air Force ROTC cadet (3rd Class) with plans to commission as a Special Tactics CRO. My schedule's all over the place now that the semester started but i'm usually online weekends.

CAG Dogg Level: 19 [?]
    Experience: 21,386
    Next Level: 22,851

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:19 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by Tonier View Post
    Hey all, i'm Erik ,aka Tonier. Been playing shooters online for a long time and finally got sick of playing with randoms who don't understand the concept of a team. I'm new to the clans, but think I've got what it takes. I live in Kentucky and am a student at the University of Louisville (2013 Sugar Bowl champs hell yeah!). I'm an Air Force ROTC cadet (3rd Class) with plans to commission as a Special Tactics CRO. My schedule's all over the place now that the semester started but i'm usually online weekends.

Good intro Tonier and welcome to our site. You are going to find that CAG is pretty laid back for players like you who go to school and just want to have people who they are familiar with to play online when they home after a long week of hard work or school.

As long as you stay active on the forums you should have no problem hooking up with other CAG members. So don't worry about your schedule being all over the place, we will work with you buddy. Once again welcome to our site and I look forward to playing with you soon.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,757,400
    Next Level: 305,690,101

5. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Death (January 4th, 2013)

Rep Points: 85
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:19 PM

Hello, everyone and happy new year.

I just signed on your forum. My name is Stan and I have been looking for a good site to meet people to play games the way they should be played. I will be 33 years old on 16th this month and I proudly say that this new year 2013 will be my 25th aniversary as a gamer. I have played everything from Atari 2600 to XBOX 360. I love most kind of games (Racing games are probably the only ones that I am not really into) Even though my favorite genres are RPG's (My all time favorite game is Chrono Trigger for SNES) and Adventure games (Currently enjoying Far Cry 3 and Dishonored) ,FPS have been on my life since Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem 3D.

I am from Mexico (don't worry, my english is good enough to . Unfortunatelly, most people my age that I am familiar with are not really into games anymore so I am looking for a good site to play COD and other games probably as they open.

The main reasons I want to join a clan are:

- I want to increase my level as a player (I am average on COD games with a K/D of 1) by playing as a team
    - I want to meet people my age (or younger if they are up to it) that share gaming as a passion like me.

Thanks for your time to read this and I hope to meet people. I will create my apply to join the clan in a good moment to cover all your requirements. Time might be an issue but I think I can make it work during this week.

Congratulations on this great site and have a great sunday.

CAG Dogg Level: 23 [?]
    Experience: 51,283
    Next Level: 62,494

7. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ElStan For This Fucking Post:

CAG Death (January 6th, 2013),StormySGT ELIAS (January 6th, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 56618
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Re: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Todo bueno mi hermano

Sent from the trunk of Cheech's 57 Chevy using tap talk.
    CAG Stormy SGT ELIAS

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 12,125,184
    Next Level: 13,849,320

Rep Points: 3838
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:19 PM
    Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ElStan View Post

I just signed on your forum. My name is Stan and I have been looking for a good site to meet people to play games the way they should be played. I will be 33 years old on 16th this month and I proudly say that this new year 2013 will be my 25th aniversary as a gamer. I have played everything from Atari 2600 to XBOX 360. I love most kind of games (Racing games are probably the only ones that I am not really into) Even though my favorite genres are RPG's (My all time favorite game is Chrono Trigger for SNES) and Adventure games (Currently enjoying Far Cry 3 and Dishonored) ,FPS have been on my life since Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem 3D.

I am from Mexico (don't worry, my english is good enough to . Unfortunatelly, most people my age that I am familiar with are not really into games anymore so I am looking for a good site to play COD and other games probably as they open.

- I want to increase my level as a player (I am average on COD games with a K/D of 1) by playing as a team
    - I want to meet people my age (or younger if they are up to it) that share gaming as a passion like me.

Thanks for your time to read this and I hope to meet people. I will create my apply to join the clan in a good moment to cover all your requirements. Time might be an issue but I think I can make it work during this week.

welcome to the group, hope to see you online soon.
    May not know what I'm doing, but by god I'll give it a try!

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,038,059
    Next Level: 1,209,937

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:19 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Of the best Intros I have read in a while.

Bienvenido amigo, paizano y hermano. Ojala encuentres este sitio relajado y lleno de diversion.

Now back to english, we are like I mentioned above pretty laid back and hopefully you find it quite inviting here. You will find all sorts of gamers here, from the casual to the hardcore. GOOD LUCK !
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,757,400
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Rep Points: 3635
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Re: New Recruits Introduce yourselves!

Hell yea

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 15,121,732
    Next Level: 16,259,327

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to jDIAMOND For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (January 6th, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 56618
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

StormySGT ELIAS On Monday - Friday 8:10 A.M. - 10:A.M. Central Standard Time playing Battlefield will play with clan members MW3 and Black OPS2. Oh ya Welcome
    CAG Stormy SGT ELIAS

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 12,125,184
    Next Level: 13,849,320

Rep Points: 210
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:19 PM

Hello CAG,

My name is Dave, I live in sunny CA by the beach. I have been playing online since Socom 2 on the PS2. (God I loved that game)

I am a team player, good communicator, and have a sarcastic sense of humor(you've been warned). I put God and Family before everyone and everything. I have 2 liil boys age 2 + 3.

I like the feel of this place so far. It has a musty, old car grease smeel and a hint of ego. AWESOME!

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 64,085
    Next Level: 79,247

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Eukarizt For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (January 7th, 2013)

+ Post New Thread