Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: 2000 Microsoft Points Giveaway!

Discuss all Tournaments, Contests, Raffles and Lotteries here.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:22 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

2000 Microsoft Points Giveaway!

Ok everyone I am going to start a monthly giveaway that will start this month. We are 3 days into the month but still plenty of time for everyone to get in on this contest. The contest is open to all registered members of cagclan.com not just Clan Members.

Every month the prize will change. If this goes well, I will keep it going until I can no longer do it myself. Prizes will very from month to month. Next month I might give away a game or some turtlebeach headphones. It all depends how this months contest goes.

The title says it all! At the end of the month, the person with the most points will win 2000 microsoft points. It is up to you to find out how to get points, so this will motivate you more in your quest to getting more points than others.

I will give you the following hints and bits of help. The following link will help you get and find information:

1. CAG Points Link to your Points profile

Clicking on the link above will bring you to your profile for the CAG Points. Just for completely filling out your profile information you receive 1000 points. Don't forget to add your avatar (profile pick) to get 100% completion on your profile.

You can get points for a variety of things, from daily log-ins to posting on the forums. You do how ever have to have productive posts on the forums in order to get the points. Posts and comments on the forums must be a certain length to give you the points. I will not tell you how long they have to be, but you will eventually figure it out.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,088,236
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:22 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Re:2000 Microsoft Points Giveaway!

Come on everyone! lets get going and accumulate those points!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,088,236
    Next Level: 305,690,101

+ Post New Thread