CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: New Here

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Stud
    Rep Points: 165
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:13 AM

New Here

Hello,

I've been registered for a bit but never really had a chance to browsing the forums. I see the activity is low but there are still people posting so that gives me hopes.

I'm a self taught graphic designer. I ran a website years ago, when forum sigs were a thing, called Jakooldesigns. I have to admit, although I understand the change of needs, I sure do miss that community.

Anyways, been a long time xbox player and am still pretty active online. Mainly playing COD:MW but it has changed so much that an old guy like me can't play like I used too. I started Call of Duty when it was PC only, if that gives you an idea of my age. Had a clan that were contenders in tournaments alot. A few of us were also into making our own custom maps. Clan was called [EMS] = Elite Midget Squad, which i still use the tag to this day on just about every game I play.

Anyways. Thought I'd say hello.

CAG Dogg Level: 19 [?]
    Experience: 19,522
    Next Level: 22,851

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Mycrospyder For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 17th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:13 PM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Mycrospyder View Post
    Hello,

I've been registered for a bit but never really had a chance to browsing the forums. I see the activity is low but there are still people posting so that gives me hopes.

I'm a self taught graphic designer. I ran a website years ago, when forum sigs were a thing, called Jakooldesigns. I have to admit, although I understand the change of needs, I sure do miss that community.

Anyways, been a long time xbox player and am still pretty active online. Mainly playing COD:MW but it has changed so much that an old guy like me can't play like I used too. I started Call of Duty when it was PC only, if that gives you an idea of my age. Had a clan that were contenders in tournaments alot. A few of us were also into making our own custom maps. Clan was called [EMS] = Elite Midget Squad, which i still use the tag to this day on just about every game I play.

nice to meet you man
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,431,394
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:13 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by Mycrospyder View Post
    Hello,

Welcome my friend .... I have been playing a lot of MW lately so we should hook up sometime .... and also would like to see if you would be interested in helping out around here with the website and or clan ... let me know what you think ....
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,573,642
    Next Level: 305,690,101

5. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 19th, 2020),Mycrospyder (September 9th, 2020)

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Welcome my friend .... I have been playing a lot of MW lately so we should hook up sometime .... and also would like to see if you would be interested in helping out around here with the website and or clan ... let me know what you think ....
    Hey Cheech. What did you have in mind?

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Just message me or reply here with whatever you are thinking.

Till then! Keep on keeping on!

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Cheech? You still around, buddy?

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Well, Not sure where you've run off too, Cheech but I'll be around from time to time until you get back with me.

Peace!

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Guessing the site has died?