CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Around Anymore?

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:38 PM
    Co-Leader

Anyone Around Anymore?

As the title suggests I was just wondering if anyone was around and playing anymore.
    I'm not on as much as of a long time due to mental health issue and struggles.kinda lost a lot of interest in a lot of things I enjoyed doing.
    What's everyone playing if you are still playing?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,600,157
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (February 28th, 2020),StormySGT ELIAS (March 18th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:38 AM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    As the title suggests I was just wondering if anyone was around and playing anymore.
    I'm not on as much as of a long time due to mental health issue and struggles.kinda lost a lot of interest in a lot of things I enjoyed doing.
    What's everyone playing if you are still playing?

I'm always still here JB.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 23,906,187
    Next Level: 26,073,450

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (February 29th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:38 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

I will continue to keep the website up but honestly I rarely play video games anymore ... I have completely lost interest in games period ... I have been concentrating on our house and work ... I don't see any games that are worth me spending time on like I used to ... unless a game that completely blows my mind comes around again I don't think I will be playing much online ...

I had very high expectations and was very excited about COD MW but they completely fucked the game up within the first 2 months and I never played the fucking game again ... I will no longer be buying any COD games ... they are just complete trash and they always cater to the fucking kids who have no fucking skill and like to run around spraying everything they see ...

Battlefield has also turned into a damn fuckfest and has been completely ruined .... there is no more quality in these fucking games and I am just fed up with them ... I will be doing a major update on the website in a couple of weeks which will include a section for offroad vehicles and focusing on cars and trucks the most ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 281,087,266
    Next Level: 305,690,101

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (February 29th, 2020),CAG JB (February 29th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Gaming was such a huge part of my routine and something I really enjoyed doing with others. Now that's completely flipped for me where I dont find any joy with it anymore, along with other stuff.
    Past 2 years has seen me self hospitalized twice with my mental health, diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder, Generalised anxiety disorder and health anxiety.
    I have been fighting for 2 years to get the help that I was told I would get when I left hospital but with the nhs in this country it's like banging my head off a wall.
    Iv been on enough meds and med changes that I dont want no more as with the ASD I am super sensitive to the side effects and everyone has been intolerable.

CAG JB

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time

JB ... it really sucks that you have not gotten any better my friend ... I completely understand how you feel because I am also on a few medications which have me all fucked up and the side effects are just shit ...

Gaming used to be my therapy and a way for me to release stress but the quality of games and also people to play together with has really diminished ... I can't say it enough of how bad these games are now ... people online are complete assholes and most of the people we played with are just the same ...

Hopefully we can find a game which can bring some of us back together online and start playing once again ... let me know what games you might be interested in and hopefully we can find a couple of games we can use to get some of us back together again ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

9. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 1st, 2020),StormySGT ELIAS (March 18th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    JB ... it really sucks that you have not gotten any better my friend ... I completely understand how you feel because I am also on a few medications which have me all fucked up and the side effects are just shit ...

Gaming used to be my therapy and a way for me to release stress but the quality of games and also people to play together with has really diminished ... I can't say it enough of how bad these games are now ... people online are complete assholes and most of the people we played with are just the same ...

Hopefully we can find a game which can bring some of us back together online and start playing once again ... let me know what games you might be interested in and hopefully we can find a couple of games we can use to get some of us back together again ...
    Man tell me about it,
    The only reason I wake everyday and continue is because I have an amazing wife and 2 wonderful kids.
    I spend nearly everday overthinking and battlinging with my own mind to tell myself that I am fine health wise but with zero help,- kw from professionals (fighting consistently to get them to provide me with coping strategies) it's really tough to try and overcome which I think is partly due to my ASD diagnosis.im a very concrete thinker which doesnt help at all.The fact I am aware of what needs to change you would think it would be easier but since finding that lump nearly 2 years ago I question everything now in terms of my health.i wish I could just switch off.

Tbh man, me reaching out here was more about missing the interaction,chat and bullshit that very few of us all understood when it came to each other.The games nowadays are exactly as you say, complete utter shit.developers dont give a damn anymore about player base but more about mass producing crap just to make money fast. This has played a massive part on why I barely switch on the console but not entirely(mental health cause a huge lack of interest) and decent people to game with played a part also.

It ain't the games I miss,its the atmosphere that very few of us had when we where online together.Anyone can call me a pussy but it's the truth,you tend to miss those that are good around you.
    Hope that makes some sort of sense

CAG JB

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 1st, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Man tell me about it,
    The only reason I wake everyday and continue is because I have an amazing wife and 2 wonderful kids.
    I spend nearly everday overthinking and battlinging with my own mind to tell myself that I am fine health wise but with zero help,- kw from professionals (fighting consistently to get them to provide me with coping strategies) it's really tough to try and overcome which I think is partly due to my ASD diagnosis.im a very concrete thinker which doesnt help at all.The fact I am aware of what needs to change you would think it would be easier but since finding that lump nearly 2 years ago I question everything now in terms of my health.i wish I could just switch off.

Tbh man, me reaching out here was more about missing the interaction,chat and bullshit that very few of us all understood when it came to each other.The games nowadays are exactly as you say, complete utter shit.developers dont give a damn anymore about player base but more about mass producing crap just to make money fast. This has played a massive part on why I barely switch on the console but not entirely(mental health cause a huge lack of interest) and decent people to game with played a part also.

It ain't the games I miss,its the atmosphere that very few of us had when we where online together.Anyone can call me a pussy but it's the truth,you tend to miss those that are good around you.
    Hope that makes some sort of sense

Oh JB complete sense my Man ... It's kindah depressing to know that the "atmosphere" you are referring to is non existent now ... I have played with Breaks, Diamond a bit the last few months back but other than that only Covie is who I have recently played with ... no pussy here my Man because it really sucks to not have that which we all had years back ... only time will tell if anyone else feels the same way like we both do ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 1st, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

I’m still around. Running my company has taken up most of my time and the rest is with the kids and family. I refuse to buy Call of Booty!!!!!! I’ve been playing breakpoint and still play borderlands 3 and gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,740,459
    Next Level: 22,308,442

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 10th, 2020),CAG JB (March 4th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG ToxicBob View Post
    I’m still around. Running my company has taken up most of my time and the rest is with the kids and family. I refuse to buy Call of Booty!!!!!! I’ve been playing breakpoint and still play borderlands 3 and gears.

I hope you and the family are well Bob

CAG JB

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG ToxicBob (March 6th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

I hope you and the family are well Bob

We are doing good. How are you guys doing?

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,740,459
    Next Level: 22,308,442

19. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (March 18th, 2020)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 3