CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Around Anymore?

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:35 PM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG ToxicBob View Post
    We are doing good. How are you guys doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kids and wife are doing fine. Daily life living with my mental health issues are taking its toll and effecting everyone around me.
    It gets me down daily due to the fact that I have been fighting to get help for so long. I'm exhausted seeing what it's doing to everyone.
    I care more about the wife and kids than I do myself

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,601,129
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (March 18th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:35 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by CAG ToxicBob View Post
    I’m still around. Running my company has taken up most of my time and the rest is with the kids and family. I refuse to buy Call of Booty!!!!!! I’ve been playing breakpoint and still play borderlands 3 and gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like I have said before ... I can't even or have any desire to play games anymore ... fucking sucks how bad these games are ... All I have been worrying about is work, the house and my truck and of course the family ... Stewie just turned 20 on March 3rd and just got back from Vegas where he was in a paintball tournament ... I am having more fun doing the family thing and my truck than I have had playing games the last 4 years put together lol ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 281,089,813
    Next Level: 305,690,101

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 10th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Check out my truck's Instragram @cheechdogg.0n37s and give me a fucking follow lol ... trying to get sponsors for it and have been going to local truck shows and hanging out with a few youtubers ... pretty fucking fun shit ...might end up starting up a youtube channel and turning this website into an offroad, lifted trucks website in the next few weeks ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 10th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 56618
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:35 AM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    As the title suggests I was just wondering if anyone was around and playing anymore.
    I'm not on as much as of a long time due to mental health issue and struggles.kinda lost a lot of interest in a lot of things I enjoyed doing.
    What's everyone playing if you are still playing?

Hey hoped to find every body doing well doesn't seem to be the case ,I'm still around waiting another 2yrs to retire at 65. I received an email notifying me of my xbox Gold expiration I was wondering if I should reup, yes CAG J B iam still active in wood working.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    CAG Stormy SGT ELIAS

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 12,015,488
    Next Level: 13,849,320

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to StormySGT ELIAS For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 23rd, 2020),CAG Covieleader (March 18th, 2020),CAG JB (March 18th, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:35 PM
    Co-Leader

Stormy man its wonderfull to hear from you,I'm glad you are still trooping with the woodwork. I'm searching for something that can occupy not just me physically but also mentally to possibly help keep my mind busy when things are a bit much.
    Had a visit will my mental health team today,they have made a few referrals for therapy which have been made for some time now it's just damn frustrating waiting for it while in the mean time feeling like I have to find everything myself.
    New medication to start trying as of tomorrow,just at the point know where I feel like I have to try anything as I'm pretty much rock bottom.
    Regardless of that I'm really glad that you are well and hope that long may it continue. Miss playing with you bud

CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,601,129
    Next Level: 55,714,302

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 23rd, 2020)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by StormySGT ELIAS View Post
    Hey hoped to find every body doing well doesn't seem to be the case ,I'm still around waiting another 2yrs to retire at 65. I received an email notifying me of my xbox Gold expiration I was wondering if I should reup, yes CAG J B iam still active in wood working.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    So now you will run for President ? lol ..

Good to see you are doing good ... 2 more years man ! that is going to come by quickly ... good shit ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 3