CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Victory

Latest News on Black Ops 4 and Recruiting for Black Ops 4 is found here

Threaded View

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 3014
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:23 PM
    4 Star General - Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by breaksk81 View Post
    I am one of them aggressive people and I do pretty good but sometimes it totally backfires,now when I play with cheech that’s a different story. I spend 90 percents of my game sitting in the same spot and being quiet lol not saying that’s a bad thing but his play style and mine are night and day I’ve literally watched cheech look at 5 different people and not take a single shot because in all honestly it wouldn’t have been a good move. Ps most of the time I play with cheech I’m watching him play because I’m dead already lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Should of been there the other night when cheech was the last one alive hid in a bush and had a squad of 3 walk right by him.... one at a time.... just inches away.... had my adrenaline going just watching. Lol we placed 2nd when that squad came back around and found him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 754,110
    Next Level: 824,290

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Lucifer748 For This Fucking Post:

breaksk81 (November 7th, 2018),CAG CheechDogg (November 9th, 2018),CAG Covieleader (November 7th, 2018),CAG JB (November 7th, 2018)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7