Okay my wife and I have been playing the crap out of this game for the stupidest reason ever. She wants the gold level prestige. I figured wtf there really is not much better or more engaging or there. The worst part about that statement is that this game sucks ass. I get bored as run around with shotguns just for a challenge. Ever play 1944 on hardcore on something like dom and just do dumb shit to see how long you can last like use grenades only? Did you know that you can actually hit someone in the face with a grenade hard enough to kill them and then still pick it up and toss it again and kill someone else with the same fucking thing? Wtf is going on here and where is the better game? Wtf are my options here? I get tired of dropping 120 for a damn game and it sucking more than a 5 dollar hooker. So what is your favorite game? New, old, PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo? Who cares, what was it and why was it so fucking awesome? What got you hooked? Mine was the original Xbox and a game called burnout paradise and It was a fucking blast, I played that shit all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk