Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Shouldn’t There Be a Law?

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:42 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Shouldn’t There Be a Law?

I’m sorry but I believe there should be a law against drinking with people who don’t have to work in the morning when you do. I bought a vehicle last night and when they brought it over to the house for me to look at( too tired to go look at it myself) he was drinking and I was already drinking and then next thing I know there were two cases of beer gone and my whole half gallon of fireball is toast. Then I get to work and these fuckers are like hey, it’s going to be about 100 today and you are going to be in the robot cell (where it is much hotter) making modifications. Yea I got a good deal but fuck, now I just want to go home and pass the fuck back out. And I still have 11 more hours to go at freaking work. They don’t pay me enough for this shit. Sorry y’all I had to rant a little bit. Working 7 days a week sucks. I don’t give a shit how much I make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,224,082
    Next Level: 1,460,206

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG ToxicBob (July 29th, 2018)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

Actions :  (View-Readers)