CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Being a Dad

Discuss featured articles, topics from Games, Videos, Jokes, Stories & Entertainment here! News about XBOX, PS3, WII, Movies, Hollywood and Music can be found here. You can also share your favorite jokes and comic strips here as well!

Rep Points: 11172
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:11 AM

Being a Dad

Its on the f$#king donkey kong… I may kill someone!!! Well not just someone
    So I get home from work yesterday… My days can be long at work just like I know they can be for everyone here. By no means am I suggesting that I have it worse than anyone here. Currently I am in the middle of 6 program launches (2 for each of the big 3) Anyone working in automotive supply knows dealing with know it all engineers from Ford, FCA, GM can be very exhausting. I literally had 4 of them at my company all at the same time yesterday.
    After being at the office for 11.5 hours I was ready to come home and relax. I was even too tired to play xbox. I just wanted a shower, dinner with the family, and hang in estrogen land (That’s what I affectionately call my house)
    Just so people know I am slightly over protective of my daughters… Where my wife loves and sees good in all the kids. If they show interest in my daughter, pee standing up, and enjoy the company of females I hate them, want to kill them, basically no one is good enough to date my daughters. So yes I am that dad. I was “that” boy growing up and I know exactly what their intentions are I show 0 mercy. That seen in bad boys 2 where the boy comes in get the daughter for the date? Yeah that’s me. Me and my baby brother did that to a kid. My brother set up a tail for homecoming on her. She has had three boys take her out me and my brother have done full back ground checks. I have issues I know this we don’t need to discuss this we have more important issues to address….
    I walk in and what do I see? A boy a 16-year-old hormone infusion asshole sitting with his arm around my daughter. Not only that the little piss ant is sitting with her he is sitting with her in MY F*&KING Chair!!! Are you kidding me?!!! My anger level works like this I am always at a 5 when a boy is around my daughter it’s just how it works… You have your arm around her? I am at a 7 You are in my chair with her? 11 and I am planning your murder and where to hide the body.
    My wife being… well my wife and wanting no violence in her castle brings me to the kitchen and tries to call me down… “Tony he’s a nice boy. He’s in national honor society with abbey, he runs track with her, he calls me ma’am” “he’s a cute kid and polite be nice” Go take your shower dinner will be ready shortly take a breath.
    ME: “Great did he do all of this cuddled with my child in MY F*&KING chair” and FYI the boy is still a boy and has a penis” You can date him if you like and For the record I hate him already and already started to plan where to hide his body.
    I walk back into my living room “listen F*&ker 1. You are in my chair 2. You are touching my daughter. If you value your life this needs to be fixed now”
    I go upstairs and hear my daughter and wife reassure him “relax that’s just my dad he is a big teddy bear, he will warm up eventually”
    Take my shower, change, do a couple of things and come downstairs and what do I see? The little c^&Ks%$Ker is on my XBOX firing up COD!!!! On my gamertag. Oh sweet jesus… I will kill him… His death is a given.
    “Ummm no I am about to break your knee caps right here right now” Abbey I am going to kill him and you might be collateral damage for even thinking this is okay.
    The rest of the night was spent with my wife and daughter trying to calm me down. Telling me its going to be okay. Abbey asking me to send him a friend request on XBL. Hell to the no.. I would rather have this asshole flirt with my wife and try to call me Tony than to allow this to happen.

And just when I think it can get any worse... The motherfucker has set up a shotgun class. You god damn little fucker. A shotgun class? You have no redeeming qualities that was a given but a shotgun class you are now worthless and shouldnt be allowed on this earth
    Its on…
    One mission
    He must be destroyed

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 66,919
    Next Level: 79,247

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tac Wop Tic For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 14th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:11 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tac Wop Tic View Post
    So I get home from work yesterday… My days can be long at work just like I know they can be for everyone here. By no means am I suggesting that I have it worse than anyone here. Currently I am in the middle of 6 program launches (2 for each of the big 3) Anyone working in automotive supply knows dealing with know it all engineers from Ford, FCA, GM can be very exhausting. I literally had 4 of them at my company all at the same time yesterday.
    After being at the office for 11.5 hours I was ready to come home and relax. I was even too tired to play xbox. I just wanted a shower, dinner with the family, and hang in estrogen land (That’s what I affectionately call my house)
    Just so people know I am slightly over protective of my daughters… Where my wife loves and sees good in all the kids. If they show interest in my daughter, pee standing up, and enjoy the company of females I hate them, want to kill them, basically no one is good enough to date my daughters. So yes I am that dad. I was “that” boy growing up and I know exactly what their intentions are I show 0 mercy. That seen in bad boys 2 where the boy comes in get the daughter for the date? Yeah that’s me. Me and my baby brother did that to a kid. My brother set up a tail for homecoming on her. She has had three boys take her out me and my brother have done full back ground checks. I have issues I know this we don’t need to discuss this we have more important issues to address….
    I walk in and what do I see? A boy a 16-year-old hormone infusion asshole sitting with his arm around my daughter. Not only that the little piss ant is sitting with her he is sitting with her in MY F*&KING Chair!!! Are you kidding me?!!! My anger level works like this I am always at a 5 when a boy is around my daughter it’s just how it works… You have your arm around her? I am at a 7 You are in my chair with her? 11 and I am planning your murder and where to hide the body.
    My wife being… well my wife and wanting no violence in her castle brings me to the kitchen and tries to call me down… “Tony he’s a nice boy. He’s in national honor society with abbey, he runs track with her, he calls me ma’am” “he’s a cute kid and polite be nice” Go take your shower dinner will be ready shortly take a breath.
    ME: “Great did he do all of this cuddled with my child in MY F*&KING chair” and FYI the boy is still a boy and has a penis” You can date him if you like and For the record I hate him already and already started to plan where to hide his body.
    I walk back into my living room “listen F*&ker 1. You are in my chair 2. You are touching my daughter. If you value your life this needs to be fixed now”
    I go upstairs and hear my daughter and wife reassure him “relax that’s just my dad he is a big teddy bear, he will warm up eventually”
    Take my shower, change, do a couple of things and come downstairs and what do I see? The little c^&Ks%$Ker is on my XBOX firing up COD!!!! On my gamertag. Oh sweet jesus… I will kill him… His death is a given.
    “Ummm no I am about to break your knee caps right here right now” Abbey I am going to kill him and you might be collateral damage for even thinking this is okay.
    The rest of the night was spent with my wife and daughter trying to calm me down. Telling me its going to be okay. Abbey asking me to send him a friend request on XBL. Hell to the no.. I would rather have this asshole flirt with my wife and try to call me Tony than to allow this to happen.

And just when I think it can get any worse... The motherfucker has set up a shotgun class. You god damn little fucker. A shotgun class? You have no redeeming qualities that was a given but a shotgun class you are now worthless and shouldnt be allowed on this earth
    Its on…
    One mission
    He must be destroyed
    Wow man, that is pretty funny and pretty fucked up too. I understand your issues with launch’s at work. I used to build tier one factories all over the country. Just got done with two in Alabama for Mercedes and Honda. So yea that shit is stressful as hell. And I have daughters as well, so yea if they pee standing up and look at my daughters cross eyed I am getting the shovel. Of course now I live in Nevada and there’s plenty of desert to bury the body. Hell I even have 4x4’s and anything else I need to put that body where no human has ever even been before. If you need help digging the hole let me know. I have shovels!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,213,106
    Next Level: 1,460,206

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 14th, 2018),Tac Wop Tic (March 14th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:11 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tac Wop Tic View Post

Its on…
    One mission
    He must be destroyed
    Lmfao, shotgun class, wow. My kids know better. Here is a funny story for you though. Gymfreak who is a CAG member and someone I play with from time to time changed his Xbox pic a few months ago to one of him flexing at the gym. My 6 year old daughter came out and seen the pic and started blushing and ran to her room. We asked her why and all she could do was smile from ear to ear. Yea we are going to have issues. My other daughter asked why he looked like that and my wife replied that he likes to go to the gym. To which she replied wow I did not know you got big and fat at the gym, grandpa must go all the time. Lmao I was laughing so hard I was crying.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,213,106
    Next Level: 1,460,206

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 14th, 2018),Tac Wop Tic (March 14th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:11 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Thank God I don't have a daughter...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,599,532
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:11 AM
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Thank God I don't have a daughter...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    The day Stewie put on skinny jeans you did!!!!!!!!

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,630,708
    Next Level: 22,308,442

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 14th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:11 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by CAG ToxicBob View Post
    The day Stewie put on skinny jeans you did!!!!!!!!

Yeah no fucking shit !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,599,532
    Next Level: 305,690,101

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4