CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Aspiring Web Developer? Check Out Code Foo!

News Feed directly from IGN.com and N4G for the latest news on all the latest games, reviews, previews and release dates!

Rep Points: 335
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:43 AM
    Administrator

Aspiring Web Developer? Check Out Code Foo!

Are you studying to be a software engineer? You can apply for a paid, six-week internship at IGN in San Francisco.

TL;DR: http://www.ign.com/code-foo/2018

Hello internet! *We are pumped to open up IGN’s annual Code Foo program for applications! *Code Foo is a paid, six-week, software engineer internship program at .* We’re looking for impassioned coders and IGN fans to learn and work alongside us on a site that is seen by millions of people.

Our goal is to not only give you a hands-on, mentored experience, but to set you up for success by helping you grow as a developer and allowing you to find what you’re interested in. *You’ll have the opportunity to work on and explore a variety of products, from general web development, to API and CMS systems, video players, comments, and mobile apps. Many of IGN's engineers have been part of our Code Foo program, and now, so can you.

Continue reading…

More...

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,945,503
    Next Level: 10,000,000

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:43 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Admin View Post
    Are you studying to be a software engineer? You can apply for a paid, six-week internship at IGN in San Francisco.

TL;DR: http://www.ign.com/code-foo/2018

Hello internet! *We are pumped to open up IGN’s annual Code Foo program for applications! *Code Foo is a paid, six-week, software engineer internship program at .* We’re looking for impassioned coders and IGN fans to learn and work alongside us on a site that is seen by millions of people.

Our goal is to not only give you a hands-on, mentored experience, but to set you up for success by helping you grow as a developer and allowing you to find what you’re interested in. *You’ll have the opportunity to work on and explore a variety of products, from general web development, to API and CMS systems, video players, comments, and mobile apps. Many of IGN's engineers have been part of our Code Foo program, and now, so can you.

Continue reading…

More...
    Hummmmmm, damn. Why did you have to put that shit on here? San Fran is 200 miles away. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,216,014
    Next Level: 1,460,206

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 12th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Pretty cool shit right? Just some more shit to talk about ... I would try it but I am still a ways from SF and have shit to pay .. if I was single and no commitments I would definitely try it ... this whole site uses api and CM as well as php and javascript to run it all ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,945,382
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Pretty cool shit right? Just some more shit to talk about ... I would try it but I am still a ways from SF and have shit to pay .. if I was single and no commitments I would definitely try it ... this whole site uses api and CM as well as php and javascript to run it all ...
    This is just a lot of shit to look at every day. My wife already bitches about the amount of time I spend online with games and on here lol. And that is pretty cool. Like you if I were single with no commitments I would be all over it. Well that and if I were 20 years younger too.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tosya89 View Post
    This is just a lot of shit to look at every day. My wife already bitches about the amount of time I spend online with games and on here lol. And that is pretty cool. Like you if I were single with no commitments I would be all over it. Well that and if I were 20 years younger too.

You can do it online too but not with IGN... But it would be better somewhere else actually

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time

You can do it online too but not with IGN... But it would be better somewhere else actually

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Lol tell those bastards to come to Reno. Intuit opened an office here. I worked for them for a while. Great pay but fucked up hours and a boss that if I ever see again I will go to jail for assault. That’s why I keep bail money in my wallet at all times.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tosya89 View Post
    Lol tell those bastards to come to Reno. Intuit opened an office here. I worked for them for a while. Great pay but fucked up hours and a boss that if I ever see again I will go to jail for assault. That’s why I keep bail money in my wallet at all times.

What did you do at Intuit?
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time

What did you do at Intuit?
    Helped people with advanced quick books issues. Mainly adding services to it such as pos or web stores to directly interface with quick books. Sometimes it was setting it all up to pull it from inventory and help them to trace and track it from purchase to delivery all through quick books. This was for the 5-50 million a year companies world wide. It is no fun dealing with someone from China at 3 am who has no grasp of English and is already pissed off.

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2