Quote Originally Posted by Tosya89 View Post
My dr told me to stop smoking so much pot. He said that is why I can’t catch my breath. I told him I would stop when I was so winded I could not get laid anymore. I’m not to that point yet but when I do get there. Just fucking shoot me instead.

JB man keep your head up, for real man. I have been through some shit in my life too. My wife had to cut me down out of a tree before when I thought I was being a burden to my family as well. Shit is never as bad as it seems at first. I remember when I was going through all my surgeries to be able to walk again and all the meds and all the pain. There were many days I was like fuck just put me out of my misery. But I stuck through, learned to walk again and then met my wife. That was 12 years ago and 6 kids later now I joke about shooting myself but that is just so I could get a day off lol. We are online a lot if ya ever want to game hit us up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Man,
unfortunately I can't game it up with you as like I mentioned above I voluntarily institutionalised myself because I wasn't getting the help that I was asking for.
It's a constant battle with my own mind and it will prob be that way until they adjust my meds to the right balance and introduce me to some self help ideas. Damn I already meditate,read and walk to help so I'm not sure what more they can cover.
Thanks for the kind words but anyone that has major depression and chronic anxiety does realise that 95% of it is a continuous battle within oneself.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk