Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COD Modern Warfare 4 ?

Discuss any game in the COD Series here and find information on recruitment for each game as well.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:47 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

COD Modern Warfare 4 ?

So for the last year or so I have been hearing talk about Treyarch working on a new COD Modern Warfare game, COD Modern Warfare 4! There is a name being thrown out there that it will be called "Modern Warfare 4 Uprising" and these rumors seem to be looking more like the real thing after Treyarch posted a job advertisement on their website.

The job posting is said to be looking for an experienced "Combat Systems Designer" and a worker who "has first-person shooter, AAA console development experience working on moment to moment player centered gameplay systems". The posting also wants someone with a "Deep knowledge base of firearms and modern military technology."

All this information comes from a discussion on Reddit that I am looking for as I type this. I honestly feel that all this is not just a rumor but a real indication that there "WILL" be a 4th Modern Warfare coming out in 2018!. Going back to boots on the ground is a no brainer for Activision after the last three COD games were all set in the future and strongly emphasized futuristic gamebattle and introduced the "JETPACK" era.

The anticipated success of COD WW2 will probably greatly influence and determine the development of a possible Modern Warfare 4 in 2018.

We all know that COD should of stuck to boots on the ground, blending in futuristic battle was something that Activision should of steered away from, that type of gamebattle should of been left to Halo, Gears of War, Destiny and other FPS and TPS games. But the money was clearly in "futuristic" gamebattle and as long as kids have their parents paying for the games the money will continue to reel in the millions of dollars.

So lets hope that Acitivision realizes what they have done and takes COD back to boots on the ground Modern Warfare and not just WW 1 and WW 2 gameplay settings.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,069,119
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (September 18th, 2017),Riddled (September 17th, 2017),StormySGT ELIAS (September 17th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    cag clan cheechdogg

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (September 18th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

And here is the job posting over at Treyarch.com ... I highlighted in red the parts in which people are focusing on that leads them to the speculation of a new Modern Warfare game being worked on now.

Systems Designer (Combat)

We are looking for talented and experienced Combat Systems Designers to work directly with a team of System Designers, Design Leads and the Studio Design Director to build compelling and fun gameplay systems. The ideal candidate has first-person shooter, AAA console development experience working on moment to moment Player centered gameplay systems.

Working from high level design direction, you will create a series of design proposals and requirements that will be developed for prototype implementation. Once in production, you will own the features from start to finish and have responsibility for driving design vision, problem-solving through implementation details, tuning for balance, and ensuring a high fun factor.

What you’ll be doing:

• Ideate concepts for new gameplay opportunities that spark innovation and fit within the gameplay system you are working within.
    • Pitch concepts, feature designs and system proposals to project leads.
    • Work with design leadership to refine proposals to meet project guidance.
    • Partner with cross-disciplinary teams to develop prototypes that prove out the vision for a feature. Continue this partnership to execute development through all phases to Ship.
    • Review work at various stages of implementation to ensure the execution matches the vision, goals and quality requirements.
    • Identify and resolve conflicts with other disciplines in a way that best meets the design goals of the project.
    • Routinely collect feedback from user-testing, the development team and design management. Identify solutions to the problems expressed that won't negatively impact other systems or mechanics.
    • Using a mix of playtest experiences, usability-testing, and instrumented game data, tune the gameplay content to be competitive and balanced, yet still fun to use but not frustrating when on the other side of it.
    • Specify and utilize data analysis tools to plot how the game is being used. Draw conclusions and make recommendations for how to improve the experience based on data.

The skills & experience you’ll need:

• 4 or more years of combat & game systems design experience on one or more shipped action games with Player-centered, moment to moment gameplay systems.
    • 1 or more shipped multiplayer games, with an excellent understanding of action-oriented Multiplayer gameplay, and highly familiar with recent Call of Duty Multiplayer mechanics.
    • Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
    • Absolute passion for playing and making video games, paired with a professional attitude.
    • Excel in a team environment, self-motivated, and egoless.

And you’ll really get our attention if you have:

• Combat design experience on a AAA competitive shooter.
    • Previous design experience owning entire categories of gameplay content both at the moment to moment and systems level.
    • Deep knowledge base of firearms and modern military technology.
    • Prestige 1 or above in Black Ops 3 Multiplayer.

Treyarch is an award-winning video game studio, driven by the desire to create epic gameplay experiences that are enjoyed by as many video game fans as possible. It is an approach that has helped to make the studio behind the Call of Duty: Black Ops series of games, an industry-leading developer. Call of Duty: Black Ops set an entertainment launch opening record upon its release in 2010 and continues to be one of the best-selling games of all time, according to NPD and GfK Chart-Track; Call of Duty: Black Ops II set world-wide launch day records; and the studio’s most recent Call of Duty: Black Ops III had the biggest entertainment opening weekend of 2015, and was the #1 console game globally for the calendar year. Additionally, Treyarch is the birthplace of Call of Duty’s Zombies. Treyarch is wholly owned by Activision Publishing, Inc.
    cag clan cheechdogg

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (September 18th, 2017),RuMB1ESTILSKIN (September 21st, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:47 AM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

That would be kewl to have a MW 4

Sent from my LGL82VL using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 23,745,206
    Next Level: 26,073,450

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

It's overdue Covie .. we need a serious Modern setting COD like NOW !!
    cag clan cheechdogg

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (September 20th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:47 AM
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

I just want a good game that we can start running 3 and 4 lobbies at once like we used to!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,657,930
    Next Level: 22,308,442

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (September 20th, 2017),Riddled (September 18th, 2017)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 17846
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG ToxicBob View Post
    I just want a good game that we can start running 3 and 4 lobbies at once like we used to!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,622,428
    Next Level: 3,025,107

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Riddled For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (September 19th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    5 Star General 4th in Command

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    It's overdue Covie .. we need a serious Modern setting COD like NOW !!
    I can remember the good ol' COD Days when we held down a sector and players would get so mad that they just Rage Quit the lobbies. We would have kills of 18-0. I would laugh, you would laugh, the Enemy would laugh. It was a good day.

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 23,745,206
    Next Level: 26,073,450

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Covieleader View Post
    I can remember the good ol' COD Days when we held down a sector and players would get so mad that they just Rage Quit the lobbies. We would have kills of 18-0. I would laugh, you would laugh, the Enemy would laugh. It was a good day.

Now that sounds like fun.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,217,465
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Stud
    Rep Points: 1900
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:47 PM
    Forum NooB

Can't wait for the new COD to get playing again in squad's and owning the place again..

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 163,566
    Next Level: 195,661

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HartmoreAllstar For This Fucking Post:

Riddled (September 21st, 2017)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 5