CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!!!

Discuss the Battlefield 1 Regiment of CAG's Battlefield Brigade here

Rep Points: 495
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:18 PM

I'm Back!!!

Sup Fam!!! How do I get everything reinstated? I am ready to get back to CAG and slay some battlefield.

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,537,902
    Next Level: 10,000,000

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),RzaRay (June 29th, 2017),TBoG SnIp3Zz (July 1st, 2017)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 3705
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MoB Corleone352 View Post
    Sup Fam!!! How do I get everything reinstated? I am ready to get back to CAG and slay some battlefield.
    Sup homie long time no play get with JB he will help u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Experience: 8,555,350

4. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RzaRay For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),CAG Covieleader (June 29th, 2017),CAG JB (June 29th, 2017),MoB Corleone352 (June 29th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:18 PM
    Co-Leader

Great to see you posting on the forums man but where did you go,you fell off the grid big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,638,003
    Next Level: 55,714,302

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Sup ray!!!! Damn man all my medals and rep are gone on here.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Great to see you posting on the forums man but where did you go,you fell off the grid big time.

I know brother. I've been through some shit. My dad passed and it was a downward spiral from there on. But now everything seems to be on track again.

9. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),CAG JB (June 29th, 2017),RzaRay (June 29th, 2017)

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time

I know brother. I've been through some shit. My dad passed and it was a downward spiral from there on. But now everything seems to be on track again.
    My god! It's the ghost of Corleone! He has come to have his revenge! Quick, use the women and children as shields to save yourself!
    "I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,211,454
    Next Level: 2,530,022

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tastylemons For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),MoB Corleone352 (June 29th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

I'm Back!!!

Sorry to hear that man, condolences!
    Cheech has you set as a senior member since your activity dropped.

Iv had so many people,past members that have dropped off the forums an request to come back and been given the chance and same thing happen again.
    I am in no way trying to say that you will do the same but Iv had my fill of this happening for whatever reason.

As you where in such a high end position within CAG when you where last here,I'm going say that Cheech should have the final say on any terms or conditions etc pertaining to your possible reinstatement with the clan,just like the way things used to be.

Personally MoB brotha,I'd be glad to see you back and in games with fellow CAG dogs like old times,always did enjoy the chances we actually got to game and tear shit up.
    My advice would be site activity(you all ready know this) and game activity with clan members where you can find the time to.
    My stance on things is basically getting back to basics and having fun, after all gaming is a hobby to us all and therefore should be simply enjoyed that way with the site facilitating a place where we can organise getting together and chatting bullshit.

CAG JB

13. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),CAG ToxicBob (June 29th, 2017),MoB Corleone352 (June 29th, 2017),TBoG SnIp3Zz (July 1st, 2017)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Sorry to hear that man, condolences!
    Cheech has you set as a senior member since your activity dropped.

Iv had so many people,past members that have dropped off the forums an request to come back and been given the chance and same thing happen again.
    I am in no way trying to say that you will do the same but Iv had my fill of this happening for whatever reason.

As you where in such a high end position within CAG when you where last here,I'm going say that Cheech should have the final say on any terms or conditions etc pertaining to your possible reinstatement with the clan,just like the way things used to be.

Personally MoB brotha,I'd be glad to see you back and in games with fellow CAG dogs like old times,always did enjoy the chances we actually got to game and tear shit up.
    My advice would be site activity(you all ready know this) and game activity with clan members where you can find the time to.
    My stance on things is basically getting back to basics and having fun, after all gaming is a hobby to us all and therefore should be simply enjoyed that way with the site facilitating a place where we can organise getting together and chatting bullshit.

I understand brother. I'm not expecting any handouts or anything at all. I would however like my rep and medals back of possible. I sent a join request to the Battlefield 1 platoon the other day.

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),CAG JB (June 29th, 2017)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tastylemons View Post
    My god! It's the ghost of Corleone! He has come to have his revenge! Quick, use the women and children as shields to save yourself!
    LOL. How are you tasty. It's been a while! We should set up a co stream on bf1.

17. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),CAG JB (June 29th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

I hear ya on that,
    Let's see what Cheech decides on it MoB,thread should catch his attention as it's a pretty noticeable thread title.

CAG JB

19. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 29th, 2017),MoB Corleone352 (June 29th, 2017)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast