CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Turbulence In BF1? TURBULENCE!

Discuss the Battlefield Series here

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:34 PM

Turbulence In BF1? TURBULENCE!

Apparently. There actually is a turbulence mechanic in BF1! I knew I wasn't crazy (well... that crazy). If large explosions go off near the plane it will dramatically dip or climb, so if you are flying low may god have mercy on your soul. Even friendly explosions cause the turbulence, including your own bombs if you are bombing at low altitude.
    "I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,242,176
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tastylemons For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (May 18th, 2017),CAG JB (May 18th, 2017),Riddled (May 18th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:34 PM
    Co-Leader

I have noticed this when flying,more whenever the enemy are manning AA guns and don't actually hit the plane.Generally I tend to fly just out of range when AA's are manned and the explosions close to the plane do have a slight affect when trying to control as normal,saying that it's only a slight affect that sometimes causes one to slightly counter fly.
    I tend not to fly too close to ground level as it always sets you up to be yanked out by a tank shell or prompts someone to jump onto an AA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,213,328
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:34 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    I have noticed this when flying,more whenever the enemy are manning AA guns and don't actually hit the plane.Generally I tend to fly just out of range when AA's are manned and the explosions close to the plane do have a slight affect when trying to control as normal,saying that it's only a slight affect that sometimes causes one to slightly counter fly.
    I tend not to fly too close to ground level as it always sets you up to be yanked out by a tank shell or prompts someone to jump onto an AA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fly low to evade enemy planes, and stay out of LOS of enemy AAs. It's usually random explosions near the ground that kill me. The larger explosions cause much more movement. Like when I accidentally bomb static items that are explosive like artillery or stacks of shells. Now I at least know it's consistent and not a random thing.
    "I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,242,176
    Next Level: 2,530,022

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tastylemons For This Fucking Post:

Riddled (May 18th, 2017)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2