Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Xbox 1 Infinite Warfare Squad

Find and party up with others playing Infinite Warfare

Threaded View

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 7605
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:44 AM

Xbox 1 Infinite Warfare Squad

So Cheech has blessed off on me forming a squad for IW. This squad will consist of 8 members and 2 of the 8 will be back up just in case someone is busy in real life. I understand that everyone's schedule is different along with being in different time zones.

Right now, with what I have seen, there aren't that many members playing IW. As time goes, I'm hoping for an increase in IW activity.

If you are interested please post in here. All members are welcome to include serious recruits.

Sometime next week I will post the maps that I've previously posted with areas to hold and sectors of fire. Once the squad is finalized, we can go over who goes where and does what.

This squad will play HARDCORE only as I don't believe in shooting someone with a full clip before they die as well as being able to health regen.

Communication and trust is key for this squad. Please be on point!🙌🏽🙌🏽

All I need to know from those that are interested is:

1. What time zone are you in?

2. When are you available to play? Days and time?

3. What type of play style do you have?

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, concerns or ideas as I'm still trying to piece this together.

Hopefully we can get ball rolling for this!

Airborne!

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,389,891
    Next Level: 1,460,206

2. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Digita1Pulse For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 20th, 2016),CAG JB (November 21st, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (November 20th, 2016),Killer Samp (November 25th, 2016),xlxVendettaxlx (November 26th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread