CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning Member Ettiquette

Discuss the Battlefield Series here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:24 AM
    Co-Leader

Returning Member Ettiquette

Past few days have seen a lot of familiar faces in previous members gaming with full CAG members especially previous Whiskey Company members since the release of Battlefield 1.Most of these members have requested to return via the forums etc.

I have chosen to draw up this thread with returning members in mind to detail what may or may not happen given anyone's request to return.

As any previous member you will know that at CAG we pride ourselves in gaming together and doing so by way of structure through CAG's forums.We value loyalty,integrity and most importantly honesty.CAG's forums are essential to the continuity of the clan,they are essential to organizing how we group together to game and this is why it is of the utmost importance that each member remains active.

So on to the body of this thread and points that any possible returning member may expect.

• Previous members returning should expect to answer possible questions that any leadership may put to them in regards to why they left or why activity on the forums from themselves dropped

• Previous members returning should expect to have a discussion with Company leadership to discuss their potential integrity and loyalty

• Previous members returning should expect to be asked why they wish to return and what their potential thoughts on their possible future with CAG may be

• Previous members returning will be expected to be patient and understanding while their possible return is being discussed or handled

• Previous members returning must also be aware that their request to return may still be accepted or denied even when this information is discussed. Discussing these aspects is about honesty and honesty speaks for itself in a clan environment

In terms of previous members returning I feel that as always CAG as a clan is the front and center of every decision made by leadership and this WILL NOT change.

I do believe that everyone does make mistakes from time to time and deserve a chance to rectify them as we inevitably learn from mistakes as well as being heard.

I do also believe that while everyone makes mistakes and has the potential to learn from them that as a clan we still need to recognize and decide when and where to draw the line when these mistakes are of a consistent level hence why the above topics should be discussed with any returning member.

Anyone that knows me round these forums knows that I go by the book,I pride myself in keeping things fair between any members that we have regardless of Company belonging,that will never change.Everyone follows the same set of rules that are laid out within CAG's Code of Conduct and no one differs.

This thread is posted for any previous members requesting a return,to keep you's informed of what you may need to expect and also to show that requests to return are not simply forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CAG JB; October 26th, 2016 at 04:08 PM.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,428,986
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following 14 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Bigmak2420 (October 28th, 2016),Blackbeard (October 26th, 2016),CAG CheechDogg (October 26th, 2016),CAG RAZ (October 27th, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (October 26th, 2016),CAG ToxicBob (October 26th, 2016),callbeast (October 26th, 2016),Colgaddafi187 (March 16th, 2017),dreag2121 (December 20th, 2016),GypsyOutlaw (October 26th, 2016),pisspawz (October 26th, 2016),Riddled (October 26th, 2016),StormySGT ELIAS (October 26th, 2016),XERXXISS (October 26th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:24 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Good stuff JB ....
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,567,334
    Next Level: 305,690,101

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 26th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 11110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:24 AM

Nice thread.

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 21,740,993
    Next Level: 22,308,442

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to pisspawz For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 27th, 2016),CAG JB (October 26th, 2016)

Rep Points: 325
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

I'm ready when you chaps are...
    o

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,785,652
    Next Level: 10,000,000

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG RAZ For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 27th, 2016),pisspawz (October 27th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Just a heads up,I will be looking to get with possible returning members as soon as I possibly can given my work schedule.
    I'm hoping to get with D4rky this coming Monday so if others can be available on Monday I can catch up with you all.
    In the mean time the best possible advice I can give any returning member is to be active and involved and show consistency on the forums.
    Possible returning members won't be forgotten about.

CAG JB

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Colonel Suaveee (October 31st, 2016),pisspawz (October 28th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 56618
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:24 AM
    Co-Leader

JB I've been doing BF1 with Kid Juan only shows interest in coming back I believe he left due to lack of C.A.G. members on game he was playing what is his status on possible rejoining us certainly after discussing it ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    CAG Stormy SGT ELIAS

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 11,980,095
    Next Level: 13,849,320

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by StormySGT ELIAS View Post
    JB I've been doing BF1 with Kid Juan only shows interest in coming back I believe he left due to lack of C.A.G. members on game he was playing what is his status on possible rejoining us certainly after discussing it ?

Post number #33 in this thread Stormy - https://www.cagclan.com/community/th...highlight=Juan

This was round the time of the UG bullshit and he decided to follow the rest that left that thought pastures where greener somewhere else.(he applied with UG back then without giving us notice of his departure)
    Due to this he got himself banned.
    I personally won't lift the ban on him,if you feel that his attitude and maturity has changed then Stormy then It's something that may warrant further discussion.

CAG JB

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (November 23rd, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:24 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by StormySGT ELIAS View Post

Your call Stormy ...

"Wash Your Buttcheeks !!!"
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,567,334
    Next Level: 305,690,101

15. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (November 23rd, 2016),GrasslandShield (October 21st, 2017),StormySGT ELIAS (November 23rd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 29597
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:24 AM

If he comes back I feel he needs to go thru recruit process too

keep your hopes up high and your head down low

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,480,433
    Next Level: 11,777,899

17. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Blackbeard For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 23rd, 2016),CAG JB (November 23rd, 2016),StormySGT ELIAS (November 23rd, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Blackbeard View Post
    If he comes back I feel he needs to go thru recruit process too

keep your hopes up high and your head down low
    Yep I'd agree,no one rule for one potential returning member and then different for another.It will essentially promote fairness and will mean people are treated the same

CAG JB

19. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 23rd, 2016),StormySGT ELIAS (November 23rd, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast