Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Tango Recruiting Links

Forum is for the discussion of Battlefield's Tango Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: TBA

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 13th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:06 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Tango Recruiting Links

1. Battlefield Forums

I have put up a recruiting thread on the above link. We will need to keep an eye out on those forums, as it is highly moderated. Anyone who may want to be in Tango should bump this thread and help get a solid group of recruits into the clan. This will allow us to stabilize some form of order and help Tango grow as a company. Also, anyone with other forums and modes of recruitment please feel free to share them, and we can add them to the list!

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 5,103,899
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

xPARCHx (October 23rd, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 13th, 2024
    Local Time

CAG clan logo

• CAG is a well-established clan with over 15 years of experience. We are always on the lookout for mature and like-minded gamers. All ages are welcomed to apply, as we judge on team work and maturity and not your age.

• We DO NOT have a required KD or Win Loss ratio, but you must be able to follow a chain of command and have a willingness to do whatever it takes to win the game. You must play as a team to win.

• CAG is a multi-platform clan that supports both Xbox One and PS4. We offer support for multiple games, most notably Battlefield 1. All players are welcomed to register and apply to join for this game! If you are up to the challenge, we are also on the lookout for members to rank up and help guide our Playstation 4 Battlefield company, Tango, to greatness.

What are you waiting for? Be on the roster today, or become a victim tomorrow.

Quick 3 step process to begin your journey as a CAG Dogg.

1. Register for CAG: Register Here (Be sure to use an active email)
    2. Check your email for a confirmation link from CAG. Follow the instructions in the email to verify your account.
    3. Submit a clan application

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 13th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:06 AM

Got with Batman on making these as not seeing many applicants for Battlefield 1. I am sure we will, but having clean and knowledgeable links on recruitment forums helps greatly. I will do my best on keeping them bumped. Also knowing a mod will more than likely step in on the Battlefield site. I would honestly like to know as their are many other clans who have links on their pages. We will see how it goes!

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,586,312
    Next Level: 10,000,000

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

Riddled (October 23rd, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 13th, 2024
    Local Time

Definitely wouldn't have known where to put up a recruitment thread for BF1 had Parch not forwarded this one to me. Excited to see Tango get built back up.

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8