Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: 1.4 October?

Discuss Tom Clancy's the Division here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 17th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:30 PM

1.4 October?

I've been reading some websites about 1.4 updates & what it will bring & it's only covering the basics - PVE PVP Loots to name a view.

1.4 was originally meant to be the new DLC for The Division named "Survival" but with the underground seemingly breaking the game completely & these new gear sets & NPC's that are way to over powered.

https://gamerant.com/division-update...world-level/2/

1.4 will not be the survival DLC we all hoped for instead it's a massive over haul/rebuild for the game some off what I've said you can find in the link provided

Platoon Sergeant Victor Company

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,366,083
    Next Level: 5,107,448

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 17th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:30 PM
    Co-Leader

Honestly 1.4 is the best thing to happen to the division with gamers in mind.
    With Npc's sponging so much damage making darkzone encounters virtually impossible for people that only have the time to pick up and play division casually due to other life commitments etc.
    With PvP it will factor gear sets a lot more with balance alongside weapon balancing.
    Just these two things to me will pull the game forward to where it should be but they aren't only looking into that alone but covering a lot of game bugs.
    Iv been watch a shit ton of discussion videos and reading a lot of blogs regarding the 1.4 update from main stream youtubers and streamers and everyone of these people are positive about it.
    Here's the last discussion video I watched -

Honestly I'm stoked about 1.4 dropping,I don't want them dropping anymore dlc until the games fixed and balanced for all gamers to play and not just geared towards those that put every single day into playing as that's what it's about,simply reaching out to all gamers.Im glad the developers are doing what they have planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,483,091
    Next Level: 55,714,302

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

SECJay (September 16th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 3705
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 17th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:30 PM

I hope it will get me back into it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,709,250
    Next Level: 10,000,000

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RzaRay For This Fucking Post:

SECJay (September 16th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5