CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bravo Badge Bash Barracks

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:33 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Shock squads for days!!!!

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,549,501
    Next Level: 10,000,000

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (September 14th, 2016),CAG JB (September 14th, 2016),PATRON (September 14th, 2016)

Rep Points: 18270
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG PATRON View Post
    Yeah I'm doing the pistol badge Expert and then trying the Granade Expert

Ps4 Junkie
    Don't do it you will regret it I wad playing for my sharpshooter but that was already hard to do. And it is even the same requirements. What I Don't Understand! !!. Every badges have a kill difference but pistol sharpshooter a n d expert doesn't have it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

"Share You Love And Be Loved"

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,504,630
    Next Level: 5,107,448

Stud
    Rep Points: 1440
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:33 AM
    Bravo Co 1st Platoon

I'll still like to suggest having a recruitment night if it hasn't been brought up yet. There may not be a badge for recruiting (I assume) but it'll be pretty cool dedicated a night for recruitment and also showing off CAG's strength and dominance.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 252,322
    Next Level: 300,073

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Its_Savage View Post
    I'll still like to suggest having a recruitment night if it hasn't been brought up yet. There may not be a badge for recruiting (I assume) but it'll be pretty cool dedicated a night for recruitment and also showing off CAG's strength and dominance.
    That'll be a good idea run game chat with four people and boom you can have 2 recruits like nothing.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,213,110
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

SoulCaster05 (September 15th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 24908
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:33 AM

Ok, I've added the Civil War weekend events to the bulletin board. Friday night Melee, Civil War day 1 and 2. I've already got 3 game set ups planned for Melee nights, plus anything else everyone else will have to offer. Im glad that everyone got excited for some Civil War.

Please note that if all 8 slots are taken for the event notify system. That it doesn't matter. We will be able to set up multiple lobbies to take care of everyone, and even draft people between the lobbies to keep it mixed up.

We also are aware of the time difference for everyone, and will try and meet everyone's time schedules. Which is why I've been asking in the Bravo chat thread or here to post what times works best for everyone.

Please include any and all of your ideas for game set ups in this thread toward future events.

Thanks everyone for the support on this fun project, I hope it brings us closer as a unit and helps us grow our clan family.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,448,524
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time

To clear up why we will be in pairs of 2 or 3 while rescuing recruits, is to help grow by areas of the world. Since usually host will get matched with locals, this will help pull in people from a wider distance then just getting people from the same block. The pairing is also to help connect one another, in more then a few ways. You could even play around a bit, and do good cop bad cop, act out random stuff. But know the limit and boundaries of said fun. We aren't looking to scare people completely away.

As mentioned, there is a maybe in the RaR event. A little helpful push. I don't think it's needed. But I know most you, be lazy and need a little something to motivate. So it's still a maybe. But maybe it's not. Maybe though.

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time

Amazing out come today everyone. It started a little rough on my side. But thanks to Soul, it stayed stable. We got to meet and greet with not one, but two new recruits today. We had nearly every member on today. It was truly a sight to see. We were able to get a couple lobbies Goin at a time. Just damn.

I'd like to continue the fun till tomorrow. We can finish out the rest of the needed games, and have everyone else finish chasing whatever you may of been chasing. Lot of good games, and look forward to tomorrow. Let's keep it up everyone.

Again thanks to everyone who showed up today, and supported one another. Keep up the good work.

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (September 19th, 2016)

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:33 AM

Great job at creating this thread started and adding a new interactive way of getting members more involved. The success shows that hard work does pay off and we have the absolute best guys/girls around. I was glad to see the event last for many hours of consistent gameplay together with many different peeps.

Let's get back out there and go after some TPs, Shock Squads, and more weapon badges!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 5,079,110
    Next Level: 5,107,448

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12