CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Oh Shit, It's Davies...

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 11475
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:13 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Oh Shit, It's Davies...

Oh fuck, guess who Is coming back this weekend, the one and only. I know I have been gone awhile and have been MIA for a long as time.
    The plan simple fact is that I was going through a lot of mental health shit irl. I was depressed out of my mind. My mom almost died for Kidney failure and my sister has leukemia. I closed my business. It just seemed like my life was going in the shitter. So I apologize for that. My mental health is fucking great now and I no longer want to split my wrist and bleed out in the bath tub and I actually want to play now. I work this bullshit third shift job so writing this a couple hours before work. Anyways I hope everyone forgives me and we can be that happy family I know we can be.
    Much love,
    Davies

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,675,008
    Next Level: 1,757,916

2. The Following 7 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG_Davies For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (August 31st, 2016),CAG JB (August 31st, 2016),GypsyOutlaw (August 31st, 2016),HEADHUNTER1030 (August 31st, 2016),PATRON (August 31st, 2016),Riddled (August 31st, 2016),SoulCaster05 (August 31st, 2016)

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:13 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Glad to see life has Turned for the better for you .
    CAG is here for when your ready to come back
    Hope to game it up with you soon again

Ps4 Junkie

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 31,204,373
    Next Level: 35,467,816

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

CAG_Davies (August 31st, 2016),SoulCaster05 (August 31st, 2016)

+ Post New Thread