So, just wanted to see if anyone has played Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn? If you have and haven't played for awhile, they're having a free 180 HR access for the next week.

Just incase anyones into MMO's and such. I'd suggest giving this a go, especially if you're a FF fan. The biggest down part is the needed subscription. But it's like 12.99 or so I think. If you got questions I can help out...I haven't played for awhile. But I've played enough on and off to still find a deep love for the game. It's always updated, always has events. Either Holiday, or cross game events. Which are amazing most the time. It is PC/PS4 cross play which is very awesome. They've got a ton of classes, and customization. You can play each class off of one character, no need to make a dozen different characters. Alright...I didn't want to over sell it. But it can't be helped. It's a great game.

I will be playing it, only for the free spree at night when no ones playing...I honestly don't want to get addicted to it right now. I'll share play/stream if anyone wants to see ingame stuff goin on. I got a couple high end classes to do reckless stuff.