CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Whose a Fan of Wrestling?

Discuss any sport here

Stud
    Rep Points: 24908
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    01:24 PM

Whose a Fan of Wrestling?

Just thought I'd finally ask...as they're turning it up a notch on one of the mainstream markets of it. I know of a bunch of the "underground" ones, but hardly keep up with them other then possible reddit mentionings. But I was raised watching WWF/WWE and local wrestling. I've only stopped watching when I was homeless for some years, and jumped back here and there at one point and just didn't have interest at another for the current roster in and stories. But the past 4 or 5 years I've been fairly in tuned. Really digging the NXT brand and way they've given us a taste at up and coming talents. Anyway, just wanted to see what anyone's thoughts would be with the current situation with WWE. Theyre doing another brand splitting, which seems like it's been due for awhile as its been a past regiment they've done to do bigger promotions. I guess the biggest change is the live factor, which is definitely a great effort. As Ive been doing anyway is watching Smack down on tuesday/Wednesdays when it isn't supposed to be on till Fridays or something...but this is also awesome because it'll be Raw Monday, Smack down Tuesday, and NXT Wednesday. I know they've got main event and superstars. But it never has anything good pertaining to the main roster. And it's just a cut from after shows.

Enough rambling...give me the details. Whose ready for the brand splitting? Got any worries? Whose your favorite on the rosters now, or in the past. Current women's division was on fire, but kind of slipped back into the same hole it was crawling out of. But whateves.

For the record, Eddie Guerrero is still the best.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,518,390
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time

Also a quick thanks to the Braves that put up with me when I am watching wrestling and gaming...my nerdsism runs my life the way it wants.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 11475
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    02:24 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

When I was a kid, The Rock was my favorite, it's now Dean Ambrose. The brand split will be interesting. Although I won't get to see anything until Tuesday because I watch it on Hulu. I'm really hoping Dean gets to keep the belt longer. Rollins was gone almost a year and with Roman being suspended for drugs, I think he will. It's starting to get good again with more wrestlers coming in, but for the longest time was the same matches over and over again.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,673,645
    Next Level: 1,757,916

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG_Davies For This Fucking Post:

Lambjimb0 (July 17th, 2016)

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time

I've actually really liked Ambrose since his shield days and he was kind of getting singles here and there. I think he's the kind of champion we need at the moment aswell. Since as you've said shits been the same for so long. You could skip a couple months and come back and it'd be the same shit all over again. I think it got better once they dropped Cena from every main story. He's a great wrestler and person, but damn was he over played. I keep reading they want to take the belt away from Ambrose, and it sucks if that's what will happen. He's been doing some major matches these past few months and plus to prove he's got what it takes to be at the top. And I think he'd be a good person to give us more diverse matches like back in the day for titles. I hope the brand split will also bring some titles back. The few that's rolling around have been with the same people for nearly a year, on and off...

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time

If you've got a PC/laptop and such. You can follow stuff on here. http://www.allwrestling.net/ Haven't had cable forever, and I could watch it on some movie sites. But this and another place have everything contact sport wise. They live stream the show, and then an hour or two it's usually up on there. They kind of milk it with 2-3 parts. Which can be a downer. I can link the ones from the movie site I normally wait for as they usually have them in full. But the wrestling site, has the network stuff on it usually too. Been watching the Cruiserweight tourny. Hoping that some of these dudes are future signed superstars. Cause they're actually really good.

Rep Points: 24180
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    03:24 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

My son and I usually watch Monday Night Raw quite occasionally. Ultimate Warrior has been and will always be my favorite. Although liked watching Sheamus and Eva Marie (wowza) too.

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,680,243
    Next Level: 3,025,107

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG NIGHTHAWK For This Fucking Post:

Lambjimb0 (July 18th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7