So I think I remember seeing some clash of Titan threads somewhere...but I was wondering what are some mobile/app games that you've been addicted to. Either singles or multi. Just in case some may have the same interest or may of been unaware of hidden gems.

Once I got a tablet. I downloaded fallout shelter. Banged on it for days. I still check out my first shelter from time to time. I like they've been pretty active on the content updates.

Games I play fairly regular though would be...

Kingdom Hearts unchained X. I'm on the Fox server or whatever, since it seemed like it was over populated.

FF heavenstrike rivals. Awesome continuation from the first one. Lots of collaborations from games, and anime.

Saint wars. Which is confusing by name as it has other games by other names... But it's actively updated and events... And Gundams. If you know of Gundam, you'll love it. Cept that it lacks controls. But lots of favored Gundams, and they've added pilots awhile ago.

Pen and Paper. Awesome dungeons and dragons sort of game. Lots of comedy.

Plants vs zombies 2. Only played a bit. Enjoyed the 1st. This one doesn't seem too far off, I think it has a cash shop... But men.

Pocket tanks. Just a fun and simple game to waste time.

I've tried a bunch of other games...a monopoly like battle game. Was fun. A few tb rpgs, and of course hearthstone. Even a little pokemon tcgo because nostalgia.

Share with us your wide knowledgeable answers of games... Now.