Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Bravo Company: Party Chat

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Threaded View

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:10 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Bravo Company: Party Chat

We will no longer use party chat while we are smashing pub lobbies together. This means that you will be required to use game chat with each other. If you are worried about the other team hearing your call outs, be sure to wait 5 seconds after you have been killed to do a call out. (I believe that is the time it gives you, if anyone has the correct time please let us know!) Something I do when running in game chat is call out people I see on my side before I go down, just in case I get killed. I've noticed this works a bit better than a delayed call out. Hell, it won't matter because we will still kick their ass even if they hear our call outs.

This is an effort to get randoms we play against/with interested in joining CAG. If I'd ever gone against/ran with an organized team that did call outs in game, I would have jumped at the chance to join in on the fun. Be friendly and don't assume every random is a turd. Most of all, always represent CAG to the highest of standards, especially in game chat with other people.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,241,462
    Next Level: 6,058,010

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 23rd, 2016),DizzleDaddy (May 23rd, 2016),K0NV1CTXx (May 23rd, 2016),Lambjimb0 (May 23rd, 2016),Riddled (May 23rd, 2016),xPARCHx (May 24th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread