CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Blame It On BF (Online Thread)

Discuss the Battlefield 4 Regiment of CAG's Battlefield Brigade here

Threaded View

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:17 AM
    Co-Leader

Blame It On BF (Online Thread)

Good afternoon folks! I'm gonna use this thread for my online times for BF - mostly just to trying to reinvigorate the game here within CAG. I've taken a super long break and played a few rounds with the boys this weekend and had a really good time so I'm gonna try to get back on more frequently when I do decide to fire up the Xbone. Hopefully we can put our name back out there in some lobbies and get a few quality recruits/new members before BF1 drops.

Worst case scenario, we'll pleb scrub some public lobbies and maybe get banned for rockin socks and grabbin cocks.

All that being said, I'll be on around 7-730 PM EST for a few hours tonight after work.

LETS PUT FACE TO ASS AND MAKE SOME PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH REVIVES!

Sent with a hot plate of Democracy and a side of Freedom.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,189,013
    Next Level: 47,989,448

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (May 23rd, 2016),CAG JB (May 22nd, 2016),xPARCHx (May 22nd, 2016)

+ Post New Thread