CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Inactivity

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Rep Points: 285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:27 PM

Inactivity

Ello. I'm well aware I have been inactive with you all for a bit. I apologize. I most of the time change what game I play for a while. And then return to other games if you know what I mean? I have depression and am bipolar so you'd see that my mood changes often. I wish it could change so I could play more Bo3 with yall. If me being inactive a lot affects my membership or anything at all, I completely understand. Just thought I'd give the heads up.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 22 [?]
    Experience: 40,336
    Next Level: 49,025

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to bigpmpinmills For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (May 20th, 2016),Batman_OnA_Stick (May 20th, 2016),Khaaaaaotik (May 20th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 10680
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:27 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

No problem bud. Real life issues is always number one. If you are feeling down and out know that you can always hop on here and have some fun with us. I'll even hop out of a game to play some custom games if that's what you need for a good time. Stay healthy my man.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,256,697
    Next Level: 1,460,206

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Khaaaaaotik For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (May 20th, 2016),Batman_OnA_Stick (May 20th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread