CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Recruitment Organization

Recruitment HQ for CAG: All conversations regarding our recruitment efforts will be here.

Stud
    Rep Points: 7840
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    11:30 AM

Recruitment Organization

Hello to my comrades in CAG. I am new so I have many questions and although I am new I am willing to step up to help if needed. I want to apologize if this rubs anyone the wrong way. I do not mean this as a slight toward anyone but I would love to help out to make CAG even greater. Here goes:

1) I have been having trouble seeing my application. I noticed posts of others with the same issues. There must be an easier way to fill out an application and track is progress or be told when they would receive a response. If no one has time to do this and if you deem me a good fit for CAG I would be willing to help. In another MMO Guild I ran an application tab would be up top and easily filled out and then auto sent to those who made the decision.

2) Please forgive my ignorance but does someone run the recruitment division of CAG? This leader could review applications and send them off to whoever needs to pass them then be the contact liaison to new people. This leader could have staff help and also be a recruiter.

3) Do recruiters receive any awards or recognition for bringing in new members who stay around?

4) I have not received a list yet of people to add to my friends list on my XBox1. I am guessing I have not been totally accepted yet so this may. So far I have taken the initiative to add folks on my own to try to hang out with CAG members. I tried to set something up and contact a few members but hardly anyone responded to me or didn't set up a time to hang out with me. JB Did for a good while and he is awesome. Thanks so much JB. A Recruitment Officer or NCO could see the new recruits and make time to hang out with them.

At any rate these are a few of my thoughts being an old military fart and having time on my hands to help. Please forgive me If I offended anyone. If I did I am sorry. Chalk I up to being an new ignorant applicant but a person who likes to make a group work and look even better.

I hope I didn't flush my chances with you all down the toilet. I like what you all are doing and you seem like a great bunch.

Castle

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,370,331
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    03:30 PM
    Co-Leader

Short answer is within the game the division there is no application set up for it on the back end of things hence why you where not able to find or see the division application option on there.This is also why you haven't been given a list of people to add as normally this is posted in the relevant application thread.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,164,775
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Stud
    Rep Points: 7840
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    11:30 AM

Recruitment Org

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Short answer is within the game the division there is no application set up for it on the back end of things hence why you where not able to find or see the division application option on there.This is also why you haven't been given a list of people to add as normally this is posted in the relevant application thread.

Well how can I help us be better?

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,370,331
    Next Level: 1,460,206

+ Post New Thread