CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Official Trailer For Infinite Warfare.

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:18 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Lol people will always bitch about the boosting, everyone hated ghosts and that was boots on the ground. Whatever COD they ever drop people complain. I'm always down for any COD because they are number 1 hands down. Looks good nevertheless!

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,766,613
    Next Level: 10,000,000

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

CAG NIGHTHAWK (May 2nd, 2016),PATRON (May 2nd, 2016)

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:18 PM

Yeah either way it goes I'll be playing COD over anything .

And this will be the first COD I'm going to play on Ps4 from beginning to end .
    Xbox One Is taking a backseat in this One Haha

Charlie Delta Vet

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 31,203,796
    Next Level: 35,467,816

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 69921
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG PATRON View Post
    Yeah either way it goes I'll be playing COD over anything .

And this will be the first COD I'm going to play on Ps4 from beginning to end .
    Xbox One Is taking a backseat in this One Haha

Charlie Delta Vet
    I'm with ya there. This may be a playstation exclusive for me as well

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 8,134,719
    Next Level: 8,476,240

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time

True about ghosts but I'm not having to play DUCK HUNT to shoot people . For what it is a futuristic game it's going to come with enhanced movements but I don't have to like them . I liked ghosts and loved the lean out of cover function and if I see more of that kind of play style back in a cod game I'll buy it but for now I'm kind of skeptical .

Fuck it its my money and my opinion and I live in the USA so I can have my cake and eat it too . Free speech FTW !!

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,282,716
    Next Level: 22,308,442

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG BIG COUNTRY View Post
    True about ghosts but I'm not having to play DUCK HUNT to shoot people . For what it is a futuristic game it's going to come with enhanced movements but I don't have to like them . I liked ghosts and loved the lean out of cover function and if I see more of that kind of play style back in a cod game I'll buy it but for now I'm kind of skeptical .

Fuck it its my money and my opinion and I live in the USA so I can have my cake and eat it too . Free speech FTW !!
    I don't think any one was saying anything towards you ?
    And you do have you opinion and right to speak to Haha
    But don't bash COD because you can't shoot people out the air Haha

I mean I don't get on your Guys Division post and bash that game Even tho I think it's garbage and takes no skill to Kill Ai set on recruit Status Haha
    I mean you can do that in a customs Match On COD haha

But either way it goes COD will always be a game that Pepole will love and play and will always be the one that Gaming Community's Survive off of

7. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

bertushead (May 2nd, 2016),BIG COUNTRY (May 2nd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time

I'm not bashing COD , some of the best times I've had gaming have been on COD with You and the rest of the clan . I'm just not into the wall running and flying through the air . Never had a problem with shooting people in the air either , just don't like it . Say what you want just wish that they would come out with one that suits my play style .

Times change and games will also , there will be another COD game out there that I like the franchise isn't going anywhere anytime so there is always hope .

Oh and I like the " recruit status " !! Lmao had me rolling . But it's true !! The AI in the division are a joke but it's all about good times with clan mates .

9. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 2nd, 2016),PATRON (May 2nd, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

I'm not bashing COD , some of the best times I've had gaming have been on COD with You and the rest of the clan . I'm just not into the wall running and flying through the air . Never had a problem with shooting people in the air either , just don't like it . Say what you want just wish that they would come out with one that suits my play style .

Times change and games will also , there will be another COD game out there that I like the franchise isn't going anywhere anytime so there is always hope .

Oh and I like the " recruit status " !! Lmao had me rolling . But it's true !! The AI in the division are a joke but it's all about good times with clan mates .
    Ok Sorry but you know I take My COD shit serious .
    It's like a Kid I never Had .
    Nah but I do fell you in the wall run and all that shit .
    I can't really Stand it myself but I have adapted to it along with other fellow CAGs

I really hope they do bring a COD out that really everyone does enjoy .
    Because like u said ..
    Why matter in the end is the fun that we all have playing

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (May 2nd, 2016),CAG JB (May 2nd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time

No need for the sorry , we're all adults . I love me some COD , with my Charlie Delta Brothers these no stopping us even if there invisible , one shot killing , hacking as mofos we still win . I'm just going to let the opinions start flowing after the games out before I jump into buying it . Hell I waited till almost no one was playing AW before I bought it and still had fun playing it once I got the hang of the jumps and stuff . I would still like to see a new WAW !! Starting off with a bolt action rifle in multiplayer !!

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

PATRON (May 2nd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:18 AM

Well all I know is that their bringing back COD 4 and that alone I know will be boots on the ground. The old school COD the one that brought me into Video Games lol. I remember the first clan I joined, so much fun but I'm sure we'll have our usual ass kickin team out their.

I just like games period. and Yes Patron COD is my child lol

Experience: 34,800,745

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:18 AM

No need for the sorry , we're all adults . I love me some COD , with my Charlie Delta Brothers these no stopping us even if there invisible , one shot killing , hacking as mofos we still win . I'm just going to let the opinions start flowing after the games out before I jump into buying it . Hell I waited till almost no one was playing AW before I bought it and still had fun playing it once I got the hang of the jumps and stuff . I would still like to see a new WAW !! Starting off with a bolt action rifle in multiplayer !!
    We need more head busting shots and more limbs coming off ... lmao C'mon Country join the Dark Side it's waiting for you

Experience: 34,800,745

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (May 2nd, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast