Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TadtyLemons = "The Midas Touch"

Discuss Tom Clancy's the Division here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:20 PM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG BIG COUNTRY View Post
    Well when the stars align and the moons are all in sink with the earth will be able to game for more than 30 mins together . Lol . The nomad set is good for running solo but we need to grind you out some other set pieces like strikers or sentury the 4 peace perks are going to boost your dos without dropping your health to much .

One question what is your armor mitigation at . Just asking because you can have 70,000 health but if you have max 65% mitigation you can still survive quite well .

I'm like you I don't want to drop health just for dps. Right now I'm at 85,000 with 60.3 mitigation running four sentury two striker . And my dps is still 191,000 primary 234,000 secondary and that's an assault rifle not a sniper .

If I ever get some time during the day when your on we are going to whore the shit out of hard mode Falcons lost!!

Lol that first paragraph actually made me lol
    Honestly man I haven't even checked my mitigation
    .If I have one aim before this,its is to reach at least level 50/75 in Dz to give me the best opportunity for gear etc then once thats done I was gonna concentrate more on the mitigation with armour.Dont know how this would actually play out end game wise with my player or how it would affect me pushing higher level Dz level xp but guess il not know that until I try.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,187,207
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (April 26th, 2016),Destroyer ned (April 29th, 2016)

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:20 AM

Yeah, ID recommend four sentry then either two striker or tactician. Also gettin 65% armor mitigation is important, note that any armor passed that does nothing for you though.

Though if you're in a group running four tactician and two of either sentry or striker gear while stacking on HP and skill power can make you lethal with the BFB sticky bomb. Use the talents that help with explosives and you could down most agents with one bomb. Also you can heal well so it makes for a perfect person to hang in the back of the group.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
    "I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,240,781
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:20 PM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Tastylemons View Post
    Yeah, ID recommend four sentry then either two striker or tactician. Also gettin 65% armor mitigation is important, note that any armor passed that does nothing for you though.

Though if you're in a group running four tactician and two of either sentry or striker gear while stacking on HP and skill power can make you lethal with the BFB sticky bomb. Use the talents that help with explosives and you could down most agents with one bomb. Also you can heal well so it makes for a perfect person to hang in the back of the group.

So in terms of damage mitigation,you just stack armour to the point where you reach the 65% and then work on either stamina or skill while trying to keep that 65% mitigation from dropping?
    Think my mitigation has dropped from 50 % to 45%,everything I seem to pick up from the Dz seems to be either modeled round stamina or skills.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,187,207
    Next Level: 55,714,302

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

I would use my augmentation to get the peak stamina or firearms out of a piece of gear. and the mods I use are mostly stamina or firearms with armor buffs.

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tastylemons For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 28th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

TadtyLemons = "The Midas Touch"

I believe 65% mitigation is a total armor score of 4680 or close to it there is no need to go over because it dose nothing to help past that ! Hope that helps

I'm no expert though

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,279,060
    Next Level: 22,308,442

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 28th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

When I get on tonight I'll take some screen shots of my survivability numbers

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

How are you lookin Tasty !! And I don't mean tall dark and handsome !! Perv

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG BIG COUNTRY View Post
    How are you lookin Tasty !! And I don't mean tall dark and handsome !! Perv
    I'm at about 210k DPS with my Aug, 190k with my acr, 77k HP with 65% armor mitigation, and 20k skill power. Running four sentry with two tactician. It's working out pretty well so far.

Before I hopped off last night I managed to whipe out a gaggle of four noob rogues camping on a rooftop. Rogues don't realize people can pop survivor link and explosive bullets at the bottom of the rappel cord and then shimmy up to a massacre. Noted chet gave me a perfectly timed second link.

Also, we realized there might not be a max height distance for the links? He was at the base of the rappel and I was on the top of a 5stpry building. Still got it.

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tastylemons For This Fucking Post:

Destroyer ned (April 29th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tastylemons View Post
    I'm at about 210k DPS with my Aug, 190k with my acr, 77k HP with 65% armor mitigation, and 20k skill power. Running four sentry with two tactician. It's working out pretty well so far.

Before I hopped off last night I managed to whipe out a gaggle of four noob rogues camping on a rooftop. Rogues don't realize people can pop survivor link and explosive bullets at the bottom of the rappel cord and then shimmy up to a massacre. Noted chet gave me a perfectly timed second link.

Also, we realized there might not be a max height distance for the links? He was at the base of the rappel and I was on the top of a 5stpry building. Still got it.
    Interesting? The meters must be just distance not vertical height

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 5