CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victor Company Competitive Team

Discuss the Rainbow 6 Franchise here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 69921
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:53 AM

Victor Company Competitive Team

Alright everyone, the time has come!

Victor Company is officially entering the Competitive Scene!
    So here we go....

***DISCLAIMER***
    To everyone that is planning on participating on this team you have already received your warning. If you choose to not follow the rules or disrespect others on the team you will not be allowed to participate. No matter the skill or play style of the members on this team will matter. We are here to work as a team and get better together as a unit. If you can't get on board with that logic then this is not the place for you. Lastly if you disrespect CAG in any way, shape, or form you will be removed from the team immediately, pending investigation and potential banishment from the clan.

While being apart of this team there will be some expectations and rules that will need to be followed.

First and most importantly we will respect and follow CAG's code of conduct that all you were presented with when you joined the clan. If you need a refresher it can be found here.

Sportmanship
    -As some of you may not know this clan had a major representation on the previous rainbow six titles on the xbox 360. As a member of this team you will be expected to exhibit good sportsmanship at all times. What do I mean by this? To be completely honest with you, no one wins them all. Simply put if you are a sore looser and rage quit or take it out on your teammates for mistakes that were made then this is not the team for you. You will be expected to keep your head high and learn from your mistakes and come back stronger the next time. Just as well you have to know how to win as well. Trash/smack talk about the other team will not be tolerated in the slightest. Don't get me wrong there will be times in the heat of the moment where emotions can get the best of us but you will need to control that. We are here to uphold and show the CAG tag with pride and with the highest honor.

Communications
    -Communications is one of the most important aspects of our success as a team and in the game. With this being said it will be expected that when we get in party for practices, scrims, games, etc. our comms will be tight. What do I mean by this? It means when you get in the party only relevant chatter will be expected. We don't want to here about how your day went or how hot the girl is that looked at you today. So if you don't have something to add to the team strategy then you need not speak at all. We will not speak out of turn either, so when someone else is talking keep the trap shut until they are done. The rule on this may be a little more lax during practices to allow for open discussion and questions. When games time comes the countdown clock hits it had better be a ghost town on the mics. Kill the cricket chilling on the couch with you because this game is highly reliant on ambient sounds and call outs. All the extra background noise can be distracting to your teammates and break their focus. Our tight communications will be the anchor to our gameplay and success in game.

Teamwork
    -The backbone to every successful victory comes from solid teamwork. Now the way I will be running this team will be a little bit different in the aspect of who will be playing on the team. I do not care what your skill in the game is or what your K/D is. ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE TEAM! I don't want any member of CAG to be discouraged from joining this team and improving their individual skills or their teamwork skills. Everyone will practice together. This way our team will be interchangeable. With Victor Company in particular we are a little time restricted with having almost all of our members from all corners of the world. The way this team will be run is that we will all learn the tactics so when enough people are on they can get games in without needing certain members to be online.

Requirements
    Yes this team will have requirements to join, but don't let that discourage you from joining. I have my reasons for making the requirements what they are. I want to have members that will be dedicated to the team and not just think they will get to play and knock out others who have put in the work. So here they are

-Must be a full member of CAG
    -Must have completed and received their Sharpshooter Badge (regardless of game)
    -Must have a minimum of 100 forum posts and be active on the fourms

Now its not a lot but its what is required to hold a roster spot. Now if you don't meet all these requirements you CAN still join the team. You will just be placed on the practice squad until all the requirements are met. My reason behind the sharpshooter badge requirement is because it shows that you are dedicated to the clan enough to progress and not just going to run when things don't go your way. The forum post requirement is because you WILL HAVE to be active on the forums. The majority of our communications and strategies will be communicated through the forums. If you don't stay active you will not be able to be in the know with what is going on.

Roster
    You can find the Competitive Team Roster Here. There are positions that will need to be filled within the roster as well. These positions will not be filled based on your rank within the clan. If you think you can handle the rules and expectations laid out for this team, then head over and sign up. Remember you may also join the Practice Roster if you don't think your competition ready yet and want to hone your skills.

HAPPY HUNTING!

****IMPORTANT******
    All who wish to participate on this team need to subscribe to this thread in case information changes that is required for you to be on the team.

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,943,722
    Next Level: 8,476,240

2. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Gemini328 For This Fucking Post:

Bailiff3205 (April 12th, 2016),CAG JB (April 12th, 2016),Destroyer ned (April 12th, 2016),iT0ASTERxx (April 22nd, 2016),Khaylius (April 12th, 2016)

3. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to Gemini328 For This Fucking Post:

iT0ASTERxx (April 22nd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 5090
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:53 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Read and understood !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 993,176
    Next Level: 1,000,000

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Bailiff3205 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 12th, 2016)

Rep Points: 380
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:53 AM

10-4

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 153,801
    Next Level: 157,092

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to f4tl3 x sh0w For This Fucking Post:

Destroyer ned (April 12th, 2016)

Rep Points: 380
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:53 AM

Aka agreed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 153,801
    Next Level: 157,092

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to f4tl3 x sh0w For This Fucking Post:

Stud
    Rep Points: 6090
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:53 AM

Well said Gemini just put me on the practise roster

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,002,069
    Next Level: 1,209,937

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Destroyer ned For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:53 PM

Copy that.

My Best Friend Gave Me The Best Advice He Said Each Day Is A Gift & Not A Given Right

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,222,661
    Next Level: 4,297,834

Stud
    Rep Points: 8345
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:53 AM

Read and understood

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,192,101
    Next Level: 1,209,937

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 2310
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:53 PM

Im on practice as well. Let me just finish up this sharpshooter badge and I'm there with y'all

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 433,369
    Next Level: 453,790

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ChickenCluckka9 For This Fucking Post:

Destroyer ned (April 12th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 3320
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:53 PM

Read and understood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]