CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed

View Poll Results: Do You Still Find Blops 3 Fun ?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

4 6.35%
  • Yes

32 50.79%
  • Only with the clan

26 41.27%
  • I regret buying it !!!

1 1.59%
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Still Find Black Ops 3 Fun?

Discuss all topics concerning the Black Ops series here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:32 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Black Ops Series have always set the bar, On PS4 I actually have the highest KD of my COD Career lol not that
    it matters but if you play with the Squad it makes thing all that better

#hulksmash
    #zerofucksgiven
    #letsdrownkittens

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,705,507
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 56618
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:32 PM
    Co-Leader

Blogs 3 is the only game I bought and sold I should have given it away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    CAG Stormy SGT ELIAS

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 12,102,789
    Next Level: 13,849,320

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to StormySGT ELIAS For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 9th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 10680
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:32 PM

Well everyone sit down and listen to some new shit here.. Also maybe grab a beer or something this shit got long.

I haven't played CoD since BO2.

When this game came out I was on every youtube channel looking at gameplays and all the 'new' shit the game had to offer. To someone that didn't know about ADV Warefare and Ghosts this game looks super fun and enjoyable. Some youtubers I found were professional CoD players and I started following that scene.

When going about buying this game I only had a ps3 (which I hadn't played since bo2 basically) and saw a video comparison for ps3 and ps4 and immediately said "Nope, no, not gonna happen. No way in hell I am playing this on ps3." From then on I talked about the game for about 3ish months until xmas came around and my gf bought me a ps4 with cod.

Now it begins.

Im MW2 and BO2 I did all the prestieges and gold/diamond (whatever the top was at the time) camos and it was a fun grind. I really only ever played when my buddies came over in split screen with just the tv sound. Now in BO3 things were different, I'm in a different place in life and now know about the competitive scene and headsets, monitors, etc. I'm still broke so I use my computer monitor to game as it has a 5ms refresh rate and my 32" tv is awkward to play on.

When I got this game, DAMN it was fun! I learned about dark matter and started the grind asap. Then after about 2000 kills I learn about hero armour and realized I wasted 1200 kills that could have been used on another specilist so I semi started that grind. The game has been fun since day 1 and I love the movement aspect. It's super fun to run on walls and create different paths to take to kill someone where you know they are waiting for you. Oh did I mention I fell in love with the snipers on this game. I have no idea why but I love them, never sniped in any other CoD game so this was a surprise to myself and with the movement system and no aim-assist I guess probably a dumbass decision, haha.

After grinding out the Dark Matter camo I had about a week where I felt like the game got boring to play. So I started to go for Hero armor. I had all of it done minus 3 weapons (Hive, Annihilator, Sparrow) which at this point will come whenever it does the grind for that is over for me.

Now I sit here thinking, this game is fun but I have basically done everything. Well not quite, the MP isn't 100% complete. Yup, new grind to work for. I am now working towards 100% on this game and am getting closer everytime I hop on.

To me this game is still super fun and although it started to lack a bit I decided to find a clan to join because the people I found on reddit started to not play so much.

I love playing with CAG although I rarely played HC or TDM and all we seem to play here is HC TDM so that's a change but sparked a new fun level to playing. I can still hop on by myself and grind out games and have just as fun as day 1!

In the end, I think not playing/knowing about ADV Warfare/Ghosts allowed me to experience this game differently then most people and without that prior knowledge my unbiased opinion is this game is damn amazing and fun to play!

(I also think everyone hates the current CoD and once the new ones come out they realize what they appreciate about the old CoDs and realize they shouldnt have been to critical at the time, but then again a new CoD is out and their hate can go towards that one, haha)

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,244,575
    Next Level: 1,460,206

5. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Khaaaaaotik For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (April 10th, 2016),CAG CheechDogg (April 9th, 2016),CAG JB (April 9th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:32 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by Khaaaaaotik View Post
    Well everyone sit down and listen to some new shit here.. Also maybe grab a beer or something this shit got long.

I haven't played CoD since BO2.

When this game came out I was on every youtube channel looking at gameplays and all the 'new' shit the game had to offer. To someone that didn't know about ADV Warefare and Ghosts this game looks super fun and enjoyable. Some youtubers I found were professional CoD players and I started following that scene.

When going about buying this game I only had a ps3 (which I hadn't played since bo2 basically) and saw a video comparison for ps3 and ps4 and immediately said "Nope, no, not gonna happen. No way in hell I am playing this on ps3." From then on I talked about the game for about 3ish months until xmas came around and my gf bought me a ps4 with cod.

Now it begins.

Im MW2 and BO2 I did all the prestieges and gold/diamond (whatever the top was at the time) camos and it was a fun grind. I really only ever played when my buddies came over in split screen with just the tv sound. Now in BO3 things were different, I'm in a different place in life and now know about the competitive scene and headsets, monitors, etc. I'm still broke so I use my computer monitor to game as it has a 5ms refresh rate and my 32" tv is awkward to play on.

When I got this game, DAMN it was fun! I learned about dark matter and started the grind asap. Then after about 2000 kills I learn about hero armour and realized I wasted 1200 kills that could have been used on another specilist so I semi started that grind. The game has been fun since day 1 and I love the movement aspect. It's super fun to run on walls and create different paths to take to kill someone where you know they are waiting for you. Oh did I mention I fell in love with the snipers on this game. I have no idea why but I love them, never sniped in any other CoD game so this was a surprise to myself and with the movement system and no aim-assist I guess probably a dumbass decision, haha.

After grinding out the Dark Matter camo I had about a week where I felt like the game got boring to play. So I started to go for Hero armor. I had all of it done minus 3 weapons (Hive, Annihilator, Sparrow) which at this point will come whenever it does the grind for that is over for me.

Now I sit here thinking, this game is fun but I have basically done everything. Well not quite, the MP isn't 100% complete. Yup, new grind to work for. I am now working towards 100% on this game and am getting closer everytime I hop on.

To me this game is still super fun and although it started to lack a bit I decided to find a clan to join because the people I found on reddit started to not play so much.

I love playing with CAG although I rarely played HC or TDM and all we seem to play here is HC TDM so that's a change but sparked a new fun level to playing. I can still hop on by myself and grind out games and have just as fun as day 1!

In the end, I think not playing/knowing about ADV Warfare/Ghosts allowed me to experience this game differently then most people and without that prior knowledge my unbiased opinion is this game is damn amazing and fun to play!

(I also think everyone hates the current CoD and once the new ones come out they realize what they appreciate about the old CoDs and realize they shouldnt have been to critical at the time, but then again a new CoD is out and their hate can go towards that one, haha)

Great post my Man ...I love to read everyone's opinions and takes on all the games ....
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,417,856
    Next Level: 305,690,101

7. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (April 10th, 2016),Khaaaaaotik (April 9th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15145
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:32 PM

i definitely find it fun! i never played Advanced Warfare so i think thats why im not sick of it yet

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,453,369
    Next Level: 2,530,022

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Bigmak2420 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 9th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:32 PM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

I like it, but it's hard for me to get back into it. I don't like all the futuristic balogna....

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,109,162
    Next Level: 26,073,450

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 10th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 12307
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:32 PM

I still find it fun. To understand why you have to see where I'm coming from. I've always been a big SciFi fan. Also I've been out of the gaming world for about seven years. I didn't play any of the previous CoDs except Ghosts. The reason I bought Ghost was to get back into FPS games before BO3 came out. The biggest plus is having good people to game with and keep things fun. All and all I'm having fun and like the game.

Experience: 1,227,625

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SixShot For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 10th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 9685
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:32 AM

I was getting extremely bored with the game. Now that I have joined CAG it has accomplished two things.

1. Playing in a team and working together is a lot of fun.
    2. Players who are not a part of CAG are idiots when they play.

It it is so much fun frustrating the other team when working with the CAG group.

Experience: 1,450,732

15. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to G3FAHR For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (April 17th, 2016),Bigmak2420 (April 16th, 2016),CAG CheechDogg (April 17th, 2016),SixShot (April 16th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:32 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

That's the whole idea...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,417,856
    Next Level: 305,690,101

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

SixShot (April 17th, 2016)

Rep Points: 2350
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:32 PM
    Bravo Co 1st Platoon

I still find the game fun! Because I've still got a lot to do... My hero gear, dark matter and doing all the challenges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 455,365
    Next Level: 555,345

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast