CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed

View Poll Results: Do You Still Find Blops 3 Fun ?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

4 6.35%
  • Yes

32 50.79%
  • Only with the clan

26 41.27%
  • I regret buying it !!!

1 1.59%
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Still Find Black Ops 3 Fun?

Discuss all topics concerning the Black Ops series here

Stud
    Rep Points: 7746
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:35 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Can't play it on my own. It sucks! I could happily play any other similar game on my own day in day out, but Blops3? Never have I got bored of a game so quickly! I only play it for the CAG family. The social aspect is one of a kind. And playing with a lobby of CAG just makes it feel like something totally different!

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,074,884
    Next Level: 1,209,937

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to AlexFinley For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 7th, 2016),CAG JB (April 8th, 2016),CAG_Davies (April 7th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:35 AM

I love Black Ops 3 specially when ya squad up with the guys. Having fun squashing fools on a daily basis.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,705,521
    Next Level: 35,467,816

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 8th, 2016)

Rep Points: 5620
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:35 PM
    Forum Footmatt

I like Call of Duty as a whole but after playing it for months it do gets old that why I cut time from COD and play some other games till I get into the mood again, with that say it had been alot more fun playing with CAG it makes the game more enjoyable.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 469,496
    Next Level: 555,345

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Fade89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 8th, 2016)

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Davieslovesunc91 View Post
    I have fun playing with my CAG family. I like to talk on the headset and get to know my CAG family. I find it boring to play by myself now.
    We totally have similar perspectives on this year's CoD. I cannot stand to play in a lobby with randoms, however, if there is another CAG brother or sister in the lobby with me, it is bearable. If I am in the rare situation where there is no one one on to party up with, I find myself heading over to MLB The Show/Madden until other Doggs get on to play BLOPS3. I even just hop in the chat parties due to how fun it is to carry on with other members. I certainly wouldn't complain if they threw the jet packs to the side in the next installment, but we all know that will never happen.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,201,623
    Next Level: 6,058,010

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 7th, 2016),CAG JB (April 8th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 17320
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:35 PM

I honestly feel like treyarch is just known for thinking out of the box and trying to make the game more interesting. As for real life stuff. Everyone knows that they don't do complete realistic things like BF4 or those types of games. But I honestly like the new stuff. I think it makes the game more interesting and I'm normally a run/gun type of person so it gives more perspective to get around this interesting maps. Who really knows how the future is gonna be. And the whole idea of it being a video game is for it to be different than reality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,666,143
    Next Level: 4,297,834

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ghost For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 8th, 2016),CAG JB (April 8th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:35 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Only 9 people have voted ? Very disappointing to see the lack of participation ....
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,417,919
    Next Level: 305,690,101

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 8th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

If you where to ask this question in a different way for instance "Do you enjoy Black Ops 3 as much as you did Black ops one and two?" My straight answer would be "No" for pretty much the same reasons as mentioned I post #1.I feel a Fps especially from the CoD genre should always be a boots on the ground game and should always be that way.This new system with wall running etc all boils down to pot luck in my opinion as in - its pot luck weather you kill or get killed during a boost jump or wall running.Id agree that it shows more skill from a player to have the ability to stay boots on the ground and get them high kill count or scorestreaks.

Like my vote above i only ever tend to play ops 3 when there are numbers of CAG on as everyone that tends to play have the same views about the "boots on the ground concept" and we fuck shit up.Rarely I play it solo as I dont find it enjoyable playing with randoms who run down a map,get a kill boost jump/wall run and then get killed.(Where's the skill in that).I only will every play this game with a least a squad as it disheartens me to give up time that I could spend on another more satisfying game that I enjoy.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,025,774
    Next Level: 55,714,302

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 8th, 2016),Ghost (April 9th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Exactly JB ... It takes more skill to stay alive and or keep your death count low than to run around getting 25 kills with 15 deaths ....those 15 deaths can be the determining factor of a game whether you win or lose it ...

I have yet to see a squad of run n gun players completely dominate another team the way CAG does when we set up and hold a place on a map ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,417,919
    Next Level: 305,690,101

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG SACRILEGE (April 8th, 2016),Ghost (April 9th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

To be honest these developers didn't ever develop these games to reflect how "we" as in CAG play when we hold shit down and control the game flow, from controlling spawns by holding the 50.If anyone who plays CoD thinks about it logically if they didn't intend the game to be this way then they would have always had fixed spawns so that shit doesn't flip as soon as 1 single player gets caught in no mans land.

Any idiot can flip a spawn,get caught in no mans land behind enemy lines and score 2 or more kills.It takes the skill,knowledge and most of all the discipline to come out and win the games the way CAG do with the Camp All Game aspect.
    Last edited by CAG JB; April 8th, 2016 at 07:27 AM.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,025,774
    Next Level: 55,714,302

18. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (April 8th, 2016),CAG CheechDogg (April 8th, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (April 8th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 74590
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

I have never been a fan of COD "advance future" style games. Bounce around like there head is cut off and some how have perfect aim. Oh hey watch me do this back flip, barrel roll, wall run, duck slide and get this kill. I heard the new Battlefield might be futuristic, if that is the case, I do not know if I will buy it. Yes, I do know about 2042 but that did not have all this other shit that new games are coming out with.

Got off topic a little, sorry. BO3 is ONLY fun with a full lobby of CAG. I want BO 1,2 to just be remade exactly as it is but for the One. Same maps and everything. Then we will be talking about awesomeness!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,686,619
    Next Level: 11,777,899

20. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (April 8th, 2016),CAG JB (April 8th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast