CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Leader Roles And Requirements For CAG

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Hybrid View

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 21598
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 28th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:18 PM

I wanted to post my thoughts on the COC the other day. Felt it was important to answer something. This is a good a place as any.

I have spent the last 20 years working in a paramilitary type of organization. The BC Wildfire Service. We operate under a chain of command system just not as complex as the military ( we only have about 800 full time and an added 1400 auxiliary staff). I live and die by this structure because it works, its effective, its efficient, and prevents chaos and confusion.

We also rely heavily on the Incident Management System (Command, Operations, Planning, Logistics, and Finance/Admin). An IMT (incident management team) ran 9/11 response during the first phase (just happened to be a wildfire imt). We can jump in during ANY emergency and run it.

Just like here. The system works. Believe in it, get familiar with it, and eventually you will wonder how people function without it.

I don't need to question superiors. I do what is asked and provide feedback if necessary. Only after discussing things with my superior, and not getting results, will I go up one rung of the ladder. It keeps things clean. It works in reverse too. Leadership fills in the section leaders and filters down information to us.

Just imagine if every one of us in the clan were to take all our issues to Cheech...poor fucking guy would have lost his shit years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,800,658
    Next Level: 2,111,327

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Havocizzle For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 18th, 2016),GypsyOutlaw (March 18th, 2016),Khaylius (March 25th, 2016),Riddled (March 19th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread