CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PS4 Bravo Co

Rep Points: 222306
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:18 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

PS4 Bravo Co

I have to say Bravo Co is coming along nicely

we have some great new members as well as recruit coming in that is going to boost the PS4 side quite well

I see alot of potential in these people to take up some of the vacant leader roles and get Bravo to where I would like it to be

Keep up the good work Bravo you all are doing great ( even you Kuna ) lol

thanks Parch and Patron for going over and helping me get things squared away you two have been a great help to me

and thanks to Randuken also for pitching in as much as he can to help them learn the way of the CAG Camper lol

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 20,836,455
    Next Level: 22,308,442

2. The Following 8 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to GypsyOutlaw For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (March 17th, 2016),BIG COUNTRY (March 19th, 2016),CAG JB (March 17th, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (March 16th, 2016),HakunaMatataDoe (March 17th, 2016),Kris7Fantasy (March 17th, 2016),PATRON (March 17th, 2016),xPARCHx (March 17th, 2016)

Rep Points: 13948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:18 AM

Gypsy, Parch, Patron, Randuken, and Gemini, On behalf of all of Bravo Co. Recruits, and full members. We would like to thank you guys for taking the time to come over to the PS side to help us. This side wouldn't have had this excellent teamwork and bonds that you guys provided us with by showing us how to play ultimate CAG style and messing around with us. I know for a fact that knowing that higher ups in the clan (like yourselves) are cool guys in general really helps relax a guy when it comes to meeting and playing with you all. It strengthens bonds and builds a sense of team-love between us all. I know many of the members of Bravo Co would also say the same.

So,
    Gypsy, Patron, Parch, Randuken, and Gemini,

Thank you.

If they stand up, put them back down.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,011,735
    Next Level: 2,111,327

4. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Prime_killer8521 For This Fucking Post:

GypsyOutlaw (March 17th, 2016),HakunaMatataDoe (March 17th, 2016),Kris7Fantasy (March 17th, 2016),PATRON (March 17th, 2016),xPARCHx (March 17th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:18 AM

I'm not a higher up lol but thanks Prime. Good to see some of the new faces on the other side of the fence. I'll do what I can to help but it's so much I can do but anyway welcome aboard gentlemen. I'll be on both systems.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,766,468
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

GypsyOutlaw (March 17th, 2016),PATRON (March 17th, 2016),xPARCHx (March 17th, 2016)

Rep Points: 9960
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG GypsyOutlaw View Post

we have some great new members as well as recruit coming in that is going to boost the PS4 side quite well

I see alot of potential in these people to take up some of the vacant leader roles and get Bravo to where I would like it to be

thanks Parch and Patron for going over and helping me get things squared away you two have been a great help to me

and thanks to Randuken also for pitching in as much as he can to help them learn the way of the CAG Camper lol
    Alright you old butthead. You know you can compliment me at least once and not end it with an insult, right? I promise I won't get mad jerk.

But on a more serious note -

Totally didn't know what to expect when joining CAG. I've been in quite a few clans before, from M40A3 to Syndicate and in all of those clans, there hasn't been a sense of friendship/family that I've seen in the time I have been in CAG. You, Parch and Patron are all pretty amazing people and I've talked to all 3 of you about different questions and things I've had and you have all answered them or pointed me in the right direction to go.

And getting recruits for the clan has been such an amazing experience, I think one of the best parts is how welcoming everyone is. I mean, we have a pretty strong family with all of us in Bravo Company but as soon as a new guy/gal joins, it doesn't take anything for them to slide right in. But you guys are all wonderful and whoever does take over any leadership roles will do a freaking outstanding job. I don't think there's anyone on our side right now that wouldn't be able to handle anything

But anyway - don't want to make your already over-grown ego any larger but yeah, I enjoy playing with ya'll and I've been told numerous times that people thoroughly enjoy being in a party with you and I because of our legendary arguments

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,096,492
    Next Level: 1,209,937

8. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HakunaMatataDoe For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (March 17th, 2016),CAG JB (March 17th, 2016),GypsyOutlaw (March 17th, 2016),PATRON (March 17th, 2016),xPARCHx (March 17th, 2016)

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:18 PM

Hell we are all just getting started lol!

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,753,949
    Next Level: 10,000,000

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 17th, 2016),HakunaMatataDoe (March 17th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15145
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:18 PM

That mean you guys are coming back to the good side? Lol but seriously good work guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,460,479
    Next Level: 2,530,022

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

I need to spend some time with my XBOX she's getting jealous of the PS4 so sorry ladies I'll be on XBOX for a few days

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG GypsyOutlaw View Post

No Thanks Needed Gypsy ..
    It's been more than a pleasure to be over there with you all .

It started out a lil rough but now I do see it all falling into place .
    Like u said ..
    We really have a solid crew over there and a lot of potential from new Members .

Can't wait to see who wants to take the Reines and help grow Bravo Company .

Charlie Delta Vet

Experience: 31,166,804

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15145
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Randuken View Post
    I need to spend some time with my XBOX she's getting jealous of the PS4 so sorry ladies I'll be on XBOX for a few days
    Oh god anybody but randy!! Lol jk. If shit still needs to taken care of ps4 side that's cool. We are still wrecking lobbies just runnin and gunnin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,460,479
    Next Level: 2,530,022

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

No doubt about it but like I said I can only do so much. I do wish you guys the best of luck I'm sure you have leadership set in
    Stone. Have a nice day

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast