CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Justice League Vs Teen Titans

Discuss Music and Movies in this forum

Stud
    Rep Points: 1420
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:32 AM

Justice League Vs Teen Titans

I love DC Animated movies and their Young Justice series. Found out yesterday they made a new one! Here is the trailer

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 109,751
    Next Level: 125,609

Lady
    Rep Points: 2291
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:32 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Tbh I really have a lot of complaints with this. Mainly the voice actors. A lot of them just personally don't fit the role. (Not to mention Robin does sound like a little bitch) They should've used the actors from the original one that was on Cartoon Network.. Even though I think they're the same actors that are doing Teen Titans Go ? .. Which is another nightmare.

But.. just the voice actors I mainly cannot stand. Raven is my favorite Titan, but she doesn't seem as boss as she was in the Cartoon Network series which is depressing.

I'm probably gonna see this of course, but just.. I wont be eager and of course wont be happy.

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 420,083
    Next Level: 453,790

Stud
    Rep Points: 12307
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:32 PM

Teen Titans hands down and here is why.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gCY-Npnh0FY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,232,576
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Stud
    Rep Points: 12307
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Well that didn't work. Just follow this link.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,232,576
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSwimmer View Post
    Tbh I really have a lot of complaints with this. Mainly the voice actors. A lot of them just personally don't fit the role. (Not to mention Robin does sound like a little bitch) They should've used the actors from the original one that was on Cartoon Network.. Even though I think they're the same actors that are doing Teen Titans Go ? .. Which is another nightmare.

But.. just the voice actors I mainly cannot stand. Raven is my favorite Titan, but she doesn't seem as boss as she was in the Cartoon Network series which is depressing.

I'm probably gonna see this of course, but just.. I wont be eager and of course wont be happy.
    The ones that i know of, mainly the justice league and robin, have been in previous movies for DC's animated movies. (Batman vs. Robin, Justice League Throne of Atlantis, etc.) So they already have set voice actors for various roles and trying to find new ones.

Also, this "robin" is different from the Teen Titans from CN. In the CN original Teen Titans show, he becomes nightwing in the future (showed in episode of when TT is long gone and i believe StarFire went into that future and TTGO robin confronts his future self over a sandwich) which his name (just a guess) is Dick Grayson the adopted son but in this movie, Robin aka Damian Wayne, and the previous movie Batman vs Robin, he is blood related to Batman aka Bruce Wayne.

But for the other teen titan characters, this is DC's way of showing that this could be a different universe from the one in CN like in Justice League: Gods and Monsters. Superman, Wonder Women and Batman are very different from their famous "counterparts?".

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by SixShot G1 View Post
    Well that didn't work. Just follow this link.

Even though i hate Teen Titans GO that was one of the weirdest and funny episodes that i have watched.

Stud
    Rep Points: 1030
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

The only one that seemed to be anything like the Teen Titans I've seen is Beast Boy. I agree with DuckSwimmer, Robin sounded too much like a bitch. Only the girls seemed to have actually grown up, the others all appeared like preteens. Not sure if I will like it or not but I will still suffer through it to find out.

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 233,793
    Next Level: 242,754

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6