Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Rainbow Operators

Discuss the Rainbow 6 Franchise here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:18 PM
    Co-Leader

Rainbow Operators

So figured this would be a great addition to the Rainbow forums and keep discussions flowing as we have diferent people give their own feedback - A thread that covers operators within the game.

We all have our different operators that we like to use in game and most importantly depending on game modes for some more than others.

I myself tend to use what is missing from a team going into any game.For instance we all know this game is vastly about intelligence and knowing where the objective is and where your 5 enemy's are in relation to it.I see a lot of people (randoms in game) choosing to play their "favourite" operators which can tip the odds in favour of the opposition from the word go leaving out all important operators like mute who when played effectively can hit the enemy team hard when it come to that timer that they have to achieve the win.This is when il put all operators to the side and play mute.

Iv seen many go without Thermite and be left wondering how the hell they breach walls that are completely reinforced all around the objective.

Iv seem many roll thermite to be denied the breach because the enemy have used mute to affectively stop him from breaching reinforced walls.Again left scratching their heads to my amusement.

In all these cases in game i tend to play the operator that best complements the team and not myself as when I play I like to optimise my chances of picking up the overall win to add to my belt.

Personally every operator I feel has their own strengths and weaknesses and when played the way they should be then strength in game will be effective no matter who you choose to pick to play.

How do you guys play your operators effectively in game???

Also we all know those that own season pass have access to the two new Canadian operators.Have you guys had the chance to play with these new operators yet and if so how do you feel about the new additions.

I myself haven't had much play time with either apart from a quick hour today.

Within this hour I played with both in 3 games and to be honest I like what they bring to the table.

Frost's trap is quite effective in game when used in the right inconspicuous places.In 6 rounds I picked up 7 kills/assists just by the effective use of it.Her weapon im not overly convinced on yet but with time and learning its characteristic's this will change for sure.

Buck the second operator I feel is really well rounded on attack.His assault rifle works great at mid to long distance and then his operators ability the "under barrel shotgun" is fantastic at engaging enemy in CQB's.

I feel both are great additions to the team of operators that we have currently and when played like I stated earlier in this thread complementing the team you should enjoy playing with both.
    Last edited by CAG JB; February 3rd, 2016 at 08:06 AM.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,217,361
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Bailiff3205 (February 3rd, 2016),Chet Norris (February 3rd, 2016),Destroyer ned (February 4th, 2016),Gemini328 (February 3rd, 2016)

3. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Chet Norris (February 3rd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 69921
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:18 PM

Good post JB. I like you also like to hang back on the operator selection. I do have my go to operators but I mainly play the "missing operator" in the squad.

I believe there is a core that you need every game. On defense I feel you always need mute/bandit, castle, frost. And depending on the situation rook. Other strong ones to bring is kapkan, and Jager. Jager had arguably the best gun on the defensive side of the game. I still am not 100% sure on frost as a necessity but what I saw yesterday makes me like her use in the squad a lot. Her trap really helps cover other avenues to the objective. Everyone I saw use it correctly added 6-7 kills per game for our squad. However I fear here in a few days people will start being more aware of her traps.

On the offensive I believe you should always have, thermite, thatcher, sledge/fuse based on the situation. Most others I see are more based on preference. I like the idea of buck but I think he could use a little tweaking. I see him as a hybrid of glaz and a cqb operator. I this his marksman rifle could use a little more power but not as powerful as glaz's rifle. Also the recoil on his assault rifle is a little ridiculous.

Can't wait to see who the 2 American operators are that will be released in April

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,957,683
    Next Level: 8,476,240

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Gemini328 For This Fucking Post:

Bailiff3205 (February 3rd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 5090
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:18 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Hi, I agree with both post. There is def a group of operators that must be used every round . A few can be switched out depending on the game mode . Most of the core operators that SHOULD be used actually work with each other to lock down a area.

I am really hoping we can put together a team or two . Have a group of 5-15 people always playing with each other and picking the same operators , good things will happen. Team work will improve and people will learn each other's style of play.

I am really excited for the future of this game ! Also being able to play it with other CAG members . This game isn't a solo , lone wolf game . Cod can be played that way , but siege can't . Makes playing with buddies that more fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 995,248
    Next Level: 1,000,000

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Bailiff3205 For This Fucking Post:

Chet Norris (February 3rd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 14499
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:18 PM
    Forum Regular

Sorry for the HeLL No click. Got a little click happy.

Excellent post JB. Playing with the same guys each night does make it a lot better adn the wins just roll in. Understanding the correct operators to get will even make it better. I hope we continue to bring in solid people like Bailiff and Trippy two of the newer guys I hook up with most nights.
    Just Win Baby!

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 792,221
    Next Level: 824,290

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Chet Norris For This Fucking Post:

Bailiff3205 (February 3rd, 2016)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5