CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the Division Beta Starts Tomorrow!

Discuss Tom Clancy's the Division here

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    06:52 PM

That beta is probably the most entertaining beta I have played before. He game seems like it is well worth the big. Unfortunately I won't have anymore time this weekend to play it, so its the long wait until March for me..

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
    "I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,239,780
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    10:52 PM
    Co-Leader

Anyone got any reviews on this game?didn't preorder and even if I had of I wouldn't have had time to play the beta due to work.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,168,464
    Next Level: 55,714,302

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 5090
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    05:52 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

It's pretty good . It takes a while to level up . Played over a hour and only went up one level . So fair pretty good! Can only get better . But seems to be sorta repetitive .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,020,761
    Next Level: 1,209,937

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Iv been watch a few streams and a few of them have referred to it as an Mmo type of shooter
    CAG JB

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time

Very much an mmo shooter. So evenly matched players and ai will take quite a few bullets. So the fighting style is kind of unique. The beta is a little repetitive but there were many things unavailable to the beta that are clearly coming out when it releases. The game is also separate in how pvp and pve operate. Pve you exist in your own server unless you roll with a squad of up to 4. In the pvp areas you can encounter numerous amounts of people also in a squad of up to 4. Both areas have their own ranking system, and separate currencies. The best way to play the game is to squad up though. The game does scaling very well to the fact that you can play by yourself or with others and still experience everything, but especially with pvp squading up makes things more interesting.

Overall it's a GTA/destiny style game with the flavoring of Tom Clancy. Also, very reminiscent of dayz with movement and visuals..

"I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,239,780
    Next Level: 2,530,022

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tastylemons For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (January 29th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 21598
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    03:52 PM

Sounds like a wait and see the full version to me. At least that's what I will
    do. Looks like it has some
    potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,782,022
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Awesome...good to see some positive feedback on this. Think I might actually take some time off when this comes out.

Lieutenant Colonel - CAG Archangel

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 13,949,526
    Next Level: 16,259,327

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (January 29th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 69921
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Archangel View Post
    Awesome...good to see some positive feedback on this. Think I might actually take some time off when this comes out.

Lieutenant Colonel - CAG Archangel
    Yeah the grind will be real for this game. I believe the MSc level in the pvp area will be 99 and the pve area is like 120 or something like that. Is labeled am rpg and rightly so as it is a task to level up

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 8,129,617
    Next Level: 8,476,240

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Gemini328 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (January 29th, 2016),CAG JB (January 29th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 8345
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:52 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I liked it. What I didn't like is that searchable boxes aren't ready visible. So you have to move around and scope to look for them. There are some in higher places and not always is easy to understand how to get there. NEVER get alone in the contaminated zones. Because once you acquire contaminated loot, it starts showing a beige box on your back and at that point everyone that spots you will try to kill you. So you need back up. I was alone and was able to secure only one cargo. ..other than that yeah its an MMOGRPG. Like world of warcraft there are places with missions and mobs that will respawn after some time they get killed. I think the beta will last only one day, if not I'll try again tonight. So far I like it, but nothing to share with r6 environment destruction nor freedom of liberty

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,225,253
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Tastylemons View Post
    Very much an mmo shooter. So evenly matched players and ai will take quite a few bullets. So the fighting style is kind of unique. The beta is a little repetitive but there were many things unavailable to the beta that are clearly coming out when it releases. The game is also separate in how pvp and pve operate. Pve you exist in your own server unless you roll with a squad of up to 4. In the pvp areas you can encounter numerous amounts of people also in a squad of up to 4. Both areas have their own ranking system, and separate currencies. The best way to play the game is to squad up though. The game does scaling very well to the fact that you can play by yourself or with others and still experience everything, but especially with pvp squading up makes things more interesting.

Overall it's a GTA/destiny style game with the flavoring of Tom Clancy. Also, very reminiscent of dayz with movement and visuals..

Sounds like a game that I may well be tempted to pick up and play along with Rainbow.Sounds great that each player is evenly matched so it comes down to a players actual skill and thinking in game that will tell one great player from another.

I was reading a few reviews online and apparently the map in the beta ain't even a quarter of the map that's going to be made available when the full game releases.

Is anyone surprised that potentially the Tom Clancy brand may well have produced a game of the year already from Rainbow or the Division and its only January.Two titles,Two different types of games,they definitely have allowed themselves a great chance to show other developers how to produce a game.

Il be interested to see how future games this year fair up against these 2 titles.
    CAG JB

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 8