CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Company Recruits

Discuss the Rainbow 6 Franchise here

Stud
    Rep Points: 8345
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    09:11 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

124fij

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,228,870
    Next Level: 1,460,206

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Khaylius For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 7th, 2016),Destroyer ned (April 7th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 2310
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    12:11 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I tried adding both, but no response yet.

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 446,861
    Next Level: 453,790

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ChickenCluckka9 For This Fucking Post:

Destroyer ned (April 10th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    08:11 AM
    Co-Leader

Need status confirmation on this recruit as his two week recruitment period ended today. f4tl3 x sh0w 04/10/16. is he active in game with Victor Co. personnel?,(no activity on forums).If theres no activity in game and none on forums he will need to be denied.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,284,847
    Next Level: 55,714,302

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Need status confirmation on this recruit as his two week recruitment period ended today. f4tl3 x sh0w 04/10/16. is he active in game with Victor Co. personnel?,(no activity on forums).If theres no activity in game and none on forums he will need to be denied.
    Stand by I will get an update

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,344,846
    Next Level: 5,107,448

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 10th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 6090
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    09:11 AM

Played a few games whit him believe Jay is online so is fatal so Jay can tell us more probely

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,032,758
    Next Level: 1,209,937

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Destroyer ned For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 10th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

F4tl3 is still wanting to be apart off CAG... Due to issues with his internet & personal life he has slacked a bit... Informed him that his two week deadline was then up & he wishes to smash his marksman out with help

My Best Friend Gave Me The Best Advice He Said Each Day Is A Gift & Not A Given Right

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

Tastylemons (April 12th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SECJay View Post
    F4tl3 is still wanting to be apart off CAG... Due to issues with his internet & personal life he has slacked a bit... Informed him that his two week deadline was then up & he wishes to smash his marksman out with help

My Best Friend Gave Me The Best Advice He Said Each Day Is A Gift & Not A Given Right

So in regards to his recruitment is he wishing to remain casual/reserve status or is he wishing to progress with rank??
    CAG JB

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

So in regards to his recruitment is he wishing to remain casual/reserve status or is he wishing to progress with rank??
    Well he was speaking to me last night & he saying he wants to get his marksman smashed out the park.. I know with several people that we've been with F4t3L's mic is a tad annoying especially with that buzzing noise constantly going... While I'm not on & other members are I'd ask them to help F4t3l get his marksman even if he is annoying we DO NOT discriminate! He listens & is always helping when he dies....

For this moment id say reserve list while he gets his issues sorted & then we can review in a few months time if your happy

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SECJay View Post
    Well he was speaking to me last night & he saying he wants to get his marksman smashed out the park.. I know with several people that we've been with F4t3L's mic is a tad annoying especially with that buzzing noise constantly going... While I'm not on & other members are I'd ask them to help F4t3l get his marksman even if he is annoying we DO NOT discriminate! He listens & is always helping when he dies....

For this moment id say reserve list while he gets his issues sorted & then we can review in a few months time if your happy

Totally your call as your Victor Co's platoon sergeant and therefore should be overseeing any and all potential recruits when it comes to the end game when being processed.

Your Fireteam Leaders should be updating your squad leader on every recruit that hits Victor Co. doors on how they are progressing within CAG and weather they are a fit for us.Your Squad Leader should then be updating you on everything they have gained from the Fireteam leaders so that when it comes to their process date things flow so much smoother overall.If this was happening the processing come every recruits two week phase would go like clockwork.
    CAG JB

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

SECJay (April 11th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time

Totally your call as your Victor Co platoon sergeant a therefore should be overseeing any and all potential recruits when it comes to the end game when being processed.
    Your Fireteam Leaders should be updating your squad leader on every recruit that hits Victor Co. doors on how they are progressing within CAG and weather they are a fit for us.Your Squad Leader should then be updating you on everything they have gained from the Fireteam leaders so that when it comes to their process date things flow so much smoother overall.If this was happening the processing come every recruits two week phase would go like clockwork.
    Without landing anyone in it that doesn't seem to be happening mate again that's why I want this meeting to take place... I am asking everyone not only on here but on the Xbox as well.... As I've not been shown this can we please put this recruit as a reserve till such a time he's able to get a fully working mic & Internet is stable

18. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast